Over 36,000 KSM Addresses Reserved for Bifrost Kusama Slot Auction | Weekly Report 54
- Migrate the domain name to vtoken.io
- Type update, data repair
- SALP Module Market Table
- SALP component function and style development
- Swap Form refactoring and SettingPopover component development
- Update Dashboard Web ICON and brand color scheme
vsKSM Mint Drop
- Develop branch merge
- Add Social Icons
- Optimize Graphql query service to improve query efficiency and page loading speed
- Failed automatically closed
- The spacing on both sides of the navigation bar is too small
- Sharing pop-up logic optimization
- Optimized advantage introduction and FAQ layout
- Refactor time zone related code
- Added countdown display when only successful reservation status
- Fix the message prompt ICON click does not respond
- Increase transaction record display
- API limit call frequency and increase DDoS firewall
- Complete the bifrost-launche test and upload
- The latest version of xcm transact process debugging
- Upgrade the testnet to 0.9.1 and test xcm
- Surrounding crowdloan related xcmp is to mark the test code with scenes
- Complete runtime upgrade test, optimize SALP SQL query
- Complete the latest Genesis block definition
- SALP fund contribute to test and submit related issues
- ci enhancement towards git ssh
- Update vETH monitor code
- Update onfinality/subql-node to the latest
- Solve the problem of not being able to initialize the creation state of the single test double/write makefile to simplify the build process
- Complete vsBond-auction unit test
- As of May 25th, the Bifrost Kusama slot auction reservation has reached 36,000 addresses. According to data analysis, in the past week, 38,000 new user visits and PageView reached 126,000 times. The majority of supporters are from China, United States, Spain, Canada, Europe, and other countries. Registered users can participate in the official stage of vsKSM minting 24 hours in advance, and get 5% additional rewards from invitees. Reserve at:https://ksm.vtoken.io
- At 00:45 on May 21st, UTC+8, Tyrone and Bifrost SALP made the debut at Polkadot Decoded. Talked about the interpretation of Crowdloan’s ecological promotion effect, the reflection on the release of Crowdloan’s liquidity, how SALP promotes ecological development from multiple angles, the UI interface to Crowdloan and how derivatives market brings another possibility for the utility of DOT/KSM. Speech review:https://youtu.be/4VQgH7Afbdc
- On May 19th, CryptoTimes invited Bifrost to participate in the Telegram AMA live broadcast. Tyrone mainly shared Kusama’s slot auction strategy, and parachain bonding liquidity. https://twitter.com/CryptoTimes_mag/status/1394911356063686658
- On May 21st, Boxmining invited Bifrost to participate in the Weekly Show. Tyrone expressed his views on the topic Will crypto ever recover. At the same time, he shared the Bifrost SALP protocol and SALP’s application of the Kusama slot liquidity through the stream. https:/ /t.co/w34G3cvcec?amp=1
- On May 22nd, a series of offline Meetup events organized by PolkaWorld, Web3 Foundation and Parity was held in Xi’an. Bifrost co-founder Lurpis participated in the forum discussion: What is the Polka Parachain? How does Parachain build its own ecology, and how to participate in Bifrost slot auction.
- On May 23, Bifrost architect Buffalo shared the design of SALP and SLP in the Bifrost system on the Xi’an offline Substrate Workshop.
What is Bifrost?
Bifrost is the Polkadot Ecological DeFi basic protocol. It is committed to becoming an infrastructure for pledged assets to provide liquidity. Bifrost launched derivatives vToken for Staking and Polkadot Parachain Slot (Crowdloan). It has obtained $2.15M in fund-raising from NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant. It is also a member of Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp.
vToken can optimize transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX, CEX, and realize the transfer channel of pledge rights such as staking and Crowdloan through vToken, realize the risk hedging of pledge assets, and expand scenarios such as vToken as collateral for lending, its staking reward part of the interest can be offset to achieve low-interest loans.