vETH minting volume exceeded 10,000 ETH in 24 hours, Weekly Report 33
- Bifrost vETH minting contract audit and deploy
- Bifrost Mint Drop contract audit and deploy
- Mint Drop Dapp muti-platform test and launch, compatible with MetaMask protocol
- Deploy Bifrost Asgard hot update Nightly Testnet
- Substrate Storage Migration
- Parachain Module development
- Synchronize the latest version of Substrate & Culumus
- Voting Market Module development and test
- On November 24th, Bifrost shared the topic “ETH 2.0 deposit contract breaks through the lowest threshold, what surprises will Bifrost vETH bring to ETH liquidity?” Bifrost Co-founder Lurpis explained Mint Drop event on the stream of DefiGo. Details: https://www.chainnews.com/articles/660746815355.htm
- On November 24th, Bifrost launched the Mint Drop event for staking derivatives and announced the vETH release roadmap. Read more:https://bifrost-finance.medium.com/bifrost-activates-mint-drop-program-in-3-days-mint-veth-for-bnc-airdrop-cdea5bafb96f
- On November 25th, Bifrost product manager Tyrone was invited to participate in the decoded live broadcast of Jinse Finance and talked online about how Bifrost laid out the Staking derivatives track. The details are reviewed:https://www.jinse.com/live/topic?id=59283
- On November 26th, the first Bifrost Russian community AMA was held. During the live streaming, PromoTeam Alex and Vlady helped introduce Polkadot and Bifrost vETH Mint Drop to the Bifrost Russian community partners. The live review:https://www.crowdcast.io/e/-bifrostfinance
- On November 27th, the Bifrost vETH Mint Drop tutorial was released and the vETH minting portal (https://vtoken.io/drop) was officially opened at 17:00 and the Mint Drop was opened simultaneously. The total vETH mint amount exceeded 10,000 ETH within 24 hours. Join this event:
Bifrost activates “Mint Drop” program today, mint vETH for BNC airdrop.
Bifrost vETH MInt Drop event has began, follow the tutorial claim your BNC rewards.
What is Bifrost ?
Bifrost is a Polkadot Ecosystem DeFi infrastructure protocol that aims to become an infrastructure for providing Staking liquidity, and currently offers a derivative vToken for Staking and Polkadot Lease Offering (PLO). It is also a member of the Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp. vToken can optimise transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX and CEX.
vToken can optimise transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX and CEX. vToken can be used to realise the transfer channel of governance right such as Staking and PLO to hedge the risk of Staking assets. In extended scenarios such as when vToken is used as collateral for lending, the staking proceeds can offset part of the interest and realise low-interest lending.