$50,000 KLAY Airdrop
BiFi turns 1 and we’re airdropping another round of KLAY!
Deposit at least $100 of Klaytn-compatible tokens (KCT) and get a chance to win up to $1,000 in KLAY. Join in on BiFi, Biport and Klaytn’s journey to build a stronger decentralized and multichain ecosystem.
Total Reward Pool: $50,000 KLAY
Event Date: January 3, 2022 — February 28, 2022 12AM KST
How to enter:
- On Biport or MetaMask, deposit at least $100 of the following Klaytn-Compatible Tokens (KCT): KLAY, KETH, KUSDT, KDAI, KUSDC, KWBTC, KXRP
2. Connect the wallet to BiFi and deposit at least $100 KCT on BiFi (Klaytn network)
3. Keep the deposits for 4 weeks starting January 31, 2022 (we will check!)
Last date to deposit on BiFi (Klaytn Network): Jan 31, 2022
Hold deposit until: February 28, 2022
4. Submit on Google Forms:
- Biport or MetaMask wallet address used to deposit at least $100 of Klaytn-Based Tokens (Hint: Higher chances of winning when using Biport! Winners will be chosen randomly, but greater number of Biport users will be allocated to the winners’ pool)
- A screenshot of your wallet with AT LEAST $100 KCT deposited
- Screenshot of your app.bifi.finance page with AT LEAST $100 deposit amount shown
- Enter the transaction id of your deposit
What you get in return:
Interest on deposits (up to 14% APY) + BiFi token rewards (up to 6% APY)
And a chance to win up to $1,000 in KLAY!
Event Prize (Total $50,000 KLAY):
10 winners — $1,000 KLAY
30 winners — $500 KLAY
100 winners — $250 KLAY
- KLAY prize will be distributed to the Biport or MetaMask wallet address provided in Google Forms
- Deposit interest or BiFi APY may fluctuate depending on market conditions
- Winner announcement and prize distribution will be in March
BiFi is the multichain DeFi platform powered by BIFROST. Users can lend, borrow, and stake multichain assets to earn interest and BiFi token rewards. It opens a new era of DeFi, enabling the first Bitcoin lending without any wrapping or bridging.
Biport is a decentralized multichain wallet that allows users to manage cryptocurrencies scattered across different blockchains all in one screen. Send, receive, and store a wide range of multichain assets without compromising convenience and security.
Klaytn is a public blockchain focused on GameFi and creative content. Officially launched in June 2019, Klaytn is an affiliate of internet giant Kakao Corp, which operates South Korea’s biggest messaging and social media service. Having experienced success domestically, Klaytn is now undergoing global business expansion from its international base in Singapore.
- Official Website: BIFROST / BiFi / BiFi X / Biport / ChainRunner Q
- New to BiFi? See BiFi Guide and BiFi X Guide
- BFC & BiFi Token Information