Swash Joins the Big Data Protocol Data Alliance Adding Consumer Clickstream and Web Traffic Data to the BDP Marketplace
Swash, an alternative data provider which captures consumer browsing data in real-time globally, joins the Big Data Protocol Data Alliance. Swash crowdsources users’ web surfing data through a web-based application (available on Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Microsoft Edge, and more) and redistributes the value the data generates back to its users — or Data Union members — for their participation.
The benefit to data buyers: zero-party consumer data at scale which guarantees high data quality and user consent.
The partnership with Big Data Protocol (BDP) will enable funds, corporates, and retail traders to access a consistent panel of high-quality web-traffic data without down-stream risks.
- Swash enables the next generation of data solutions through new incentivization streams and a collaborative development framework, governed by the ethos of Web 3. It enables individuals, developers, and businesses to cultivate new realities of data ownership and value creation.
- Access high-quality, zero-party data at scale
- Save time and money by eliminating intermediaries and reducing ad fraud and bots
- Improve the reputation and sustainability of business practices
- Regain ownership and receive passive income as they surf the web
- Collectively invest value of data into social development
- Exchange data value for alternative ecosystem benefits
- Accelerate innovation due to improved access to diverse data
- Be part of a new generation of data solutions
- User acquisition through incentivization mechanics and communication
Alongside the web-based app, Swash will be launching a series of products and solutions to further enhance its mission to reimagine the data economy. Swash’s sIntelligence platform will provide unique, unrivaled business intelligence in a consistent and reliable way, providing businesses with a competitive advantage in their sector. Swash aggregates and showcases web metrics at an individual and company level, including:
- Demographic composition
- Cross Visitation
- Basic upstream and downstream metrics
- Aggregated Search + Click reporting
- Unique Page Views at the domain level
- Market Share at the sub category/ SKU level
- Channel conversion rates
- Price sensitivity / monitoring
- Consideration Sets
- Basket Value
To keep churn low and create a consistent sample, Swash’s users get rewarded for staying in the panel and using the app.
For more information on Swash’s data products, please access their profile on the BDP Data Market.
At Swash, if it’s your data, it’s your income.
Swash is an ecosystem of tools and services that enable people, businesses, and developers to unlock the latent value of data by pooling, securely sharing, and monetizing its value.
- People share their data to earn while retaining their privacy.
- Businesses access high-quality, zero-party data in a sustainable and compliant way.
- Developers set up and build systems within a collaborative development framework with ease.
As the world’s leading Data Union, Swash is reimagining data ownership by enabling all actors of the data economy to earn, access, build and collaborate in a liquid digital ecosystem for data.
For more information:
ABOUT BIG DATA PROTOCOL
Big Data Protocol is a DeFi protocol powering a Web3 data marketplace. The Protocol tokenizes commercially valuable data through a network of >18,000 professional data providers and makes the data token liquid on Uniswap. Users earn data by providing liquidity to data tokens.
The Protocol has a vast existing ecosystem of professional data providers by leveraging Amass Insights, founded in 2015 by our co-founders, Jordan Hauer and Mark Donovick. Amass Insights connects >18,000 commercial data providers with over 10,000 consumers of data, who are primarily investment managers.
For more information: