What is eLIM?
enterprise Level Information Management
In 2018, biix invented the concept of an information management system for buildings called eLIM. It ties in with another invention of biix: the world’s first search engine for buildings.
eLIM strikes at the heart of the problem with managing information in buildings: you can’t find what you need or you can’t easily get to it.
biix give you extraordinarily powerful tools to find information in your buildings!
eLIM is essentially a dashboard. It has three primary functions:
- It’s a graphical interface that creates a seamless user experience for the collection of biix products
- It intuitively ties various decentralized information sources together
- It utilizes standardized organization to enable highly robust enterprise management of information
eLIM provides users with a highly organized and intuitive dashboard with which to search for information. biix searches are organized in ways that make sense, including the use of:
- Search by construction phases
- Search by trades
- Search by individual asset
- Search by tags
- Search via biix smartTags
- Search using the biix virtual tour engine: Building Guru
- Access via hot links embedded in BMS/control graphics
- Through third party apps
- Search by utilizing built-in biix short cuts
- Search via key documents
That’s up to 10 different ways to get to the same document!
There’s never been a search engine for buildings until biix.
eLIM — together with the biix family of software products — makes what was formerly impossible, simple and easy.
Smarter Building, Smarter You.