Good morning my friends!
Patrick wants to retire on Mars. Talk about a great line for what you’re goals are in life! In order to get to Mars thought, we need more than just rockets and metal — we need the ability to engineer and sustain life both on the ship and when on the Martian surface. So until we actually start heading to Mars, Patrick spends his time as a leader in the wildly successful synthetic biology company, Ginkgo Bioworks.
Today, we get to sit down and discuss how Patrick grew up in rural Alaska and ended up in Boston as a biological engineer. He’s had a phenomenal career ranging from MIT and Harvard, to startups and working closely with the government on issues related to pandemics and biosecurity. He even says his life from the Yukon River Delta has prepared him for retirement on Mars.
I hope you enjoy the conversation!
— — — — — — — — —
— About Patrick —
— Let’s Chat —
- THE BLOG: https://alexandertitus.com/
- YOUTUBE: https://alexandertitus.com/youtube
- PODCAST: https://anchor.fm/1alexandertitus
- NEWSLETTER: https://alexandertitus.com/newsletter
— The Social Life —
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/AlexanderTitus
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/1AlexanderTitus
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/1AlexanderTitus
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/1AlexanderTitus