Development Update November 2022
Digital land is just like property in the physical world. Value is attained from location and assets. One of Bit.Country’s main focus for October has been our Xenoform event. It was the first opportunity for users to secure a piece of digital history and plant their own flag of creativity in their metaverse.
🌆Owning a metaverse and 🌴digital land gives can create limitless opportunities for metaverse owners.
The first phase of the sale event was a rocking success, all of the Raw Land Blocks sold out on the open market within seconds of being listed for a set price of 1000 $NEER.
In the second phase of the sale, we saw a flurry of bidding wars over a week to secure the land. Fans were not shy to bid until the final minutes, with all 10 Raw Land Blocks successfully sold, the top premium price paid for the land was 🏆4000 $NEER 4x from the listing price.
Upcoming Key Deliverables
- ⭐⭐Estate Staking⭐⭐ (Location, Location, and ?)
- ⭐Campaign tool for each metaverse project (Read below for more)
- ⚡️Kaosland Land Distribution Tool
- ⭐️Non-custodial wallet with Social Login
- ⚡️XCM️ integration with parachains is being tested and is ready to go.
- ⚡️New release with a truckload of improvement and new features in the metaverse dimension.
🚨Raw Land Block vs Land within a Metaverse
In a nutshell, if you want to launch a metaverse project with your own map engine, 3D world, marketplace, Campaign tools, followers, etc, you will need a Raw Land Block.
- 🏅Center (0,0) in ANY metaverse map will have the most premium economic advantages on the platform, so Raw Land Block owners can have a premium location, and it will reflect in the economy such as estate staking.
- Raw Land Blocks can be subdivided into estates. Land within a metaverse cannot be subdivided once formed.
- A Raw Land Block enables users to launch their own metaverse project with full freedom.
- Land in a metaverse cannot launch an independent metaverse. e.g. Land within Kaosland cannot be used to launch a metaverse project. However, it has all the features that land can do on the platform.
Since launch (6 weeks)
- 🚩423 metaverse projects created by organic users. (Without onboarding IP partners)
- 🏆4,531,677 NEER staked
- 1,267 NFT traded with 78,208.63 NEERs
- 4,273 Total NFT minted
- 368,836 BIT Burnt
- 🏆21 Raw Land Blocks sold, and 39 are in auctions.
Xenoform Event Update
Due to the high demand for Raw Land Blocks the format for our Xenoform phase 2 auctions has been changed. Starting on the 26th of October 2 Raw Land Blocks will be listed for auction every 48 hours (Instead of 7 days).
Bid to secure a Raw land Block auction page here today. Make sure to check in regularly to score yourself a deal.
To find more information about our Xenoform event please read here.
Benefits of Owning a Raw Land Block
- Metaverse owners that deploy their Raw Land Blocks in their metaverse will be invited to a private Discord group. In this group, members will have access to Bit.Country founders, developers, and creatives. Our Team will offer their skills and advice to help you build the vision of your metaverse.
- Beat the crowds and build an immersive world that creates an experience for its visitors. Being a metaverse pioneer will give you an advantage as the world discovers the potential benefits of Web3 and metaverses.
- Build a brand either for yourself or a business. Metaverses will become a normal place where people will socialize and shop. Understanding how to build an economy within your metaverse will make your ideas limitless.
- Deploying a Raw Land Block starts the creative process of building your metaverse. After deploying the Raw Land Block you as an owner can subdivide it into Estates. Sell, trade, or gift Estates to fellow metaverse builders to experience the power of co-creation. Large communities will be a drawcard for brand reward campaigns. It is in your best interest as a metaverse owner to grow your community.
- Land assets can be staked in the Material Campaign to earn $BIT rewards. $BIT can be used to build in the metaverse, craft metaverse objects such as wearables and activation pass, or used as an airdrop reward.
Metaverse News (Episode 7)
In Episode 7, you will find an update from Shannon Christie, Mike Li, and Daniel Choi about the latest features to be released on our app. We also talk with Justin Pham about his vision for Bit.Country and dive deeper into the difference between Bit.Country Pioneer and Bit.Country Continuum. Then to finish I will talk with Keira Nesdale as she shares some details about our upcoming Raw Land Block sale event.
1:56 Latest Metaverse Update — Shannon Christie
9:44 Avatar Emote Animations & Latest Feature Developments — Daniel Choi
14:14 Blockchain Team Latest Developments incl. Sneak Peek at our Campaign Tool — Mike Li
22:12 Justin Pham, CEO Update & Token 2049
27:01 Upcoming Xenoform Event Details — Keira Nesdale
Web3 Community Partnership
@CryptoGemsCom is a Twitter page community that has 712,000 followers. As a social media influencer in the crypto industry, a CryptoGemsCom Metaverse will be used by its community to network, and continue the growth of its community online.
Metaverse.Network Team (By Mike)
- Completed development of the Metaverse Campaign Manager V1 which allows metaverse owners to run reward campaigns for their followers with $BIT, $NEER, and NFTs as rewards options. Currently in the internal testing phase.
- Deployed the Xenoforming event page for metaverse owners to buy/bid for Raw Land Blocks.
- Made Material Campaign mobile-friendly.
- Update our feature menu options and layout to make it easier to access important features e.g. Avatar.
Bit.Country Metaverse Team (By Shannon)
- Preliminary Avatar SDK for 3rd party integration.
- Loading performance measurement to give users an idea of their network speed.
- Updated behavior for the loading screen, longer loading time for heavier worlds to ensure assets have loaded.
- Better loading experience when the avatar drops down into the world, less likely to be inside an asset.
- Loading indicators and screens to show clearly when the world is still loading.
- Implement a tool to build a customize terrain in the metaverse.
- Improved network characteristics in the world to support lower connectivity and bandwidth scenarios. Reduced network chatter while loading assets into the world, improves speed.
- Updated performance metrics for metaverse info to use a modern low-to-mid-range device for performance comparison.
- Prevent building voxels over yourself.
- General improvements and fixes across different tools and menus. Resolve incorrect BIT cost showing on Pioneer on marketplace/NFT collections (didn’t affect the world).
Bit.Country Tech Lead Team (By Daniel)
- Implement Kaosland Distribution, prepare data, and allow the map server to draw for the Kasoland.
- Implemented the Kasoland notification when the land is distributed to the targeted user address and allow them to navigate to the Kaosland and see the land units by using the mini-tool
- Redesign of the mini-tools, allow us to use query string to select the tool.
- Implemented the MP4 thumbnail type for the NFT Assets.
- Bug fix for the nah issue in some edge cases when creating an estate
- Implemented a emote dance system in the 3D world, allowing users to select different emote dances from the dance menu.
- Window lock screen when the avatar is performing a dance.
- Implemented and set up the structure for emote dance in multiplayer mode
- Create a emote dance menu in the avatar customizer to allow the user to select/ preview animation and assign it to the emote menu
- Update the UI mini-map in-game, and improve the indicator for the local player as well as remote players. The local player indicator will be on top of other players in the mini-map.
Community & Operation
- Justin represented Bit.Country in a live panel at the DOTinVietnam event.
- Bit.Country Twitter Space hosted on the 17th of October— How to create a metaverse in 12s and then build utility on virtual land.
- Bit.Country Twitter Space hosted on 26th October titled — How to build utility and bring your community over to the metaverse. Listen here.
- Chris attended a Twitter Space with Pendulum exploring the emerging Dotsama ecosystem with 1.7k listeners.
- Mike Li represented Bit.Country as a panel judge for the IBC Emerge start-up demo day sponsored by Polkadot.
- Chris discussed Metaverse as a Service with Mangata on the 24th of October.
- Chris joined Spanish Polkadot Community Twitter Space on the 18th of October.
- Bit.Country Discovery Episodes
-> Episode 15 — Founders Host Booth at Token2049 Global Crypto Event
-> Episode 16 — Why the Metaverse is the Future of the Internet
3D & Creative Team
- Kaosland metaverse CBD concept continues to be developed with partnership buildings.
- Kaos Events Center was built and deployed into Kaosland. Landowners will be able to use the events center to host live events such as AMAs, concerts, and meet-ups.
- New custom DOTinVietnam avatar wearables and metaverse arena designed for the Polkadot event in Vietnam.
Metaverse.Network is the blockchain protocol on top of which Bit.Country is built. Designed and developed to support metaverses and related ecosystem projects. Providing an Ethereum-compatible smart contract platform and protocol to build metaverse-native experiences.
Create projects to support the platform’s metaverses, or start a new metaverse directly on top of the protocol.
Bit.Country is a platform for user-created metaverses and games with opportunities to earn.
Launch your own individualized metaverse for your friends, family or members; with your own sky and dedicated world. Let your community be perpetuated on our metaverse machine, and share in the value created.
Customize your metaverse to match the culture of your community, and let them share in the ownership and governance of your world.
Need more information about Bit.Country Metaverse Network？