The Closed Beta Has Arrived!
We’re excited to announce the Bitmatrix closed beta has finally launched. Invites have been sent out to all participants.
Closed beta participants can now test the early version of Bitmatrix for the first time on the Liquid testnet. You can apply to participate in beta by filling out this form if you haven’t already.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use Bitmatrix closed beta:
- Set up Marina Wallet on your browser.
2. Switch to “Testnet” via Settings > Network > Select the network.
3. Get some tL-BTC from the testnet faucet.
4. Go to the Bitmatrix interface from the link sent to your mailbox and connect your Marina Wallet.
5. Type in the amount you want to swap and approve the transaction.
6. Wait for confirmations (60–120 secs).
What is Bitmatrix?
Bitmatrix is a constant product market maker built on the Liquid Network, which utilizes the power of bitcoin opcodes to enable automated liquidity provision across L-BTC and other Liquid assets.
What is the Liquid Network?
The Liquid Network is a sidechain-based settlement network for traders and exchanges. Liquid enables faster, more confidential Bitcoin and Tether transactions and the issuance of digital assets.
Closed beta application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdRXsRCT48HGYNfqTwmVvZi9Xy4TzbtrzYJW4vK7ybnJAHFQ/viewform