The Public Testnet Beta Is Now Live!
We’re excited to share the Bitmatrix public testnet beta has recently gone live!
Starting today, users around the world can get access to the beta online at beta.bitmatrix.app
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the public testnet beta:
- Set up the latest version of Marina Wallet (v0.4.4).
2. Switch to “Testnet” via Settings > Network > Select the network.
4. Visit the Bitmatrix interface and connect your Marina Wallet.
5. Type in the amount you want to swap and approve the transaction.
6. Wait for confirmations (60–120 secs).
What is Bitmatrix?
Bitmatrix is a constant product market maker built on the Liquid Network, which utilizes the power of bitcoin opcodes to enable automated liquidity provision across L-BTC and other Liquid assets.
What is the Liquid Network?
The Liquid Network is a sidechain-based settlement network for traders and exchanges. Liquid enables faster, more confidential Bitcoin and Tether transactions and the issuance of digital assets.
Bitmatrix Web Interface (Beta):