Coindelta crypto exchange is shutting down and Bitbns is here for the rescue!
Today is a bad day for the Indian crypto industry and traders across India, as Coindelta, another cryptocurrency exchanges in India, is shutting down its exchange business.
We at Bitbns, understand the plight of hundreds of thousands of cryptocurrency holders and traders in this unfortunate hour, and that is why we are here to rescue Coindelta users migrate their funds to Bitbns.
We are waiving off/refunding any fee incurred while depositing funds to Bitbns from any other cryptocurrency exchange across the world. This means you can now transfer your funds from any crypto exchange to Bitbns without bearing any transfer charges.
- Fees will be refunded only for 1st deposit transaction for each token during the offer period. Valid for all users
- or If you deposit three tokens, then their sum has to be15K and we will refund withdrawal fee for any of among those three token.
- Update: Refund on Deposit before April 5th requires minimum deposit of 15K
- After April 5th — Refund will be given to user who deposit cryptocurrency of Worth 25K
- To receive the fee refund, users must hold the entire migrated amount in Bitbns wallet for at least 10 days, or trade it. Note: The deposited crypto cannot be withdrawn during the offer period
- This is applicable for all deposits post 1:00 PM, effective from 30 March 2019 on all coins listed on Bitbns.
- Post the screenshot of the transaction on social media and write the Transaction ID (also called Hash ID) in the post description, along with this mandatory hashtag #MigrateToBitbns
- To claim the withdrawal fee refund fill this form.
So get going guys! Shift your crypto funds to Bitbns now, and enjoy the best crypto trading experience with Bitbns!
Last date of Deposit — 10th April 2019
Deposit from Any Exchange and Get the Fee Refunded
Deposit and Lend to Make Money from Interest
Introducing Digital Assets Margin Trading in India
On 31st March 2018, we mentioned about interest rates on holding digital assets. That was a fairly simplistic way of…
Make Money with INR deposit
Faster INR withdrawal with P2P