How have you been doing ? Nervous much ! Don’t be.
We at Bitbns have always believed in changing things for the better. We entered the Indian exchange ecosystem late, 25th dec, but we didn’t follow the usual:
- We were the first ones to have UPI /IMPS flow in bank accounts. Post which was followed and adopted by most exchanges
- All INR deposits remained free from the very start. Over 100s of thousands of deposits with no fees for users
- We also ensured INR withdrawals 0 fee from the very start and ensured that was the case till now. Over 100s of thousands of withdrawals with no fees for users
- We had 5 min KYC on introduction
- We introduced stop loss
- We introduced margin trading, something globally available with a few exchanges. Currently even binance does not have it.
- We introduced all promising blockchains and have 54 impactful assets. 18 of the top 20 coins are listed. (Cardano, Monero, USDT, NEM, Qtum, Etc, Siacoin, Wanchain, Waves ) We got Siacoin before Binance listed them.
- We were the first to introduce Trx, Neo, NEP 5 based assets, XLM and a host of other coins
- We were the only Indian exchange to support EOSdac airdrop
- We got in USDT so users can seamlessly also do arbitrage
There are many other things that we got in and we would ensure to keep bringing those. So one thing you can do is to trust that we would continue working in the best interests of the users.
Your INR withdrawals won’t stop. They are not stopping on 5th July. So no need to panic. Even if anything of that sort happens we have mechanisms in place to ensure all the withdrawals would continue happening.
We have solid plans in place. We do not believe a direct P2P flow is the right way to go. The same way we thought crypto to crypto won’t be the right way to go and hence did not introduce it. Crypto to crypto even after a couple of months does not even contribute 2% of the total volumes traded. Of course the overall blockchain industry would go benefit from all the innovations that come from the current scenario as necessity is the mother of all inventions ! So the global industry can watch out. We have always been hatke and we expect our users also to be. :)
Here is a short vid on what we expect from our users.
So don’t panic. Don’t sell on some FUD news. Remain aware, but don’t let partial or incorrect information guide you. In short be hatke :)
We would introduce the solution when the time necessitates that. Till then user can rely on the same seamless trading experience that they have come across at Bitbns. And off course we would launch a couple of coins this week.
If things get regulated that would off course be a welcome news.
Happy trading !