Introducing P2P with Another Twist
Today is an exciting day for us because we have successfully created something that you have been asking for. So let’s just cut to the chase and tell you about it.
We have launched yet another super-convenient way to deposits and withdraw INR using P2P USDT twist.
Bitbns has created a sophisticated mechanism ‘P2P USDT Transfer’ that allows you to deposit and withdraw directly in USDT/INR format.
In simple words, with P2P USDT Transfer:
- You can directly purchase USDT by depositing INR.
- You can directly sell USDT to withdraw INR.
For the ease of allocation, we have made sure that peer-matching is based on volume and happens in the following ways :
- Orders for less than 150 USDT are matched only with orders within the same volume range. For example — a deposit order of 135 USDT will be matched, partially or fully, only with a withdrawal order less than 150 USDT.
- Orders for more than 150 USDT are matched only with orders within the same volume range. For example — a deposit order of 2100 USDT will be matched, partially or fully, only with a withdrawal order more than 150 USDT.
How USDT/INR P2P Transactions work:
From now on, you will find a separate option for P2P USDT Transfer to Deposit/Withdraw INR.
Deposits or Buy order via P2P USDT Transfer
Before placing the order, you can check out the open order book to have an idea of the market and place a competent deposit or buy order.
To use P2P USDT Transfer for deposits:
- Go to ‘Wallets’, choose deposit INR’
- Select P2P USDT Transfer
- Enter the USDT volume you want
- Fill-in the price at which you want to buy USDT
- Check the value of INR
- Click ‘Next’ to submit your deposit request
- Once your deposit request is submitted, our peer matching engine will get you peer details, using which you will have to transfer INR
- After transferring the money, submit the reference number and wait for the peer to confirm
Withdrawals or Sell order via P2P USDT Transfer
Have a look at the open order book before placing the order to get an idea of the market prices.
- Go to ‘Wallets’, choose withdraw INR’
- Select P2P USDT Transfer
- Enter the volume of USDT you want to sell (in the multiples of 15).
- Type-in the price at which you want to sell USDT
- Check the INR amount you will be receiving in your bank account.
- Click ‘Next’ to submit your withdrawal request
- Once your withdrawal request is submitted, our peer matching engine will get you peer details, using which you will have to transfer INR.
- Confirm the transaction once you receive INR in your bank account.
Hope you guys like the big change and enjoy the quick USDT P2P transactions.