It’s a not a good news. Yet another Indian cryptocurrency exchange is shutting down its exchange business. We are excited though on what blockchain related solutions they might bring next.
It is not easy to say bye to a good friend. Koinex had been an inspiration for Cryptocurrency Startups in India.
Koinex has announced its closure and stated that trading on all of its platforms will be suspended from 2 PM IST, 27th June 2019 onwards.
We at Bitbns, understand the plight of hundreds of thousands of cryptocurrency holders and traders in this unfortunate hour, and that is why we are here to rescue Koinex users migrate their funds to Bitbns.
We are waiving off/refunding any fee incurred while depositing funds to Bitbns from Koinex. This means you can now transfer your funds from Koinex to Bitbns without bearing any transfer charges.
- To receive the fee refund, users must hold the entire migrated amount in Bitbns wallet for at least 10 days, or trade it. Note: The deposited crypto cannot be withdrawn during the offer period
- This is applicable for all the first deposits of different cryptocurrency, post 10:00 am, effective from 27 June 2019 on all coins listed on Bitbns.
- Post the screenshot of the transaction on social media and write the Transaction ID (also called Hash ID) in the post description, along with this mandatory hashtag #MigrateToBitbns
- To claim the withdrawal fee refund fill this form.
So get going guys! Shift your crypto funds to Bitbns now, and enjoy the best crypto trading experience with Bitbns!
- If the screenshot are not posted on social media funds will not be given. Share the post url and not profile url
- L̵a̵s̵t̵ ̵d̵a̵t̵e̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵D̵e̵p̵o̵s̵i̵t̵ ̵-̵ ̵1̵0̵t̵h̵ ̵J̵u̵l̵y̵ ̵2̵0̵1̵9̵
- Update: Extended Date of Deposit — 22nd July 2019
- Update: New Extended Date of Deposit — 31st July 2019