Final Results of the Bitbon System Crowdsale
On October 9, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Kiev time (UTC+3), according to the Bitbon System White Paper, the Bitbon System crowdsale was completed. It was held in three stages: pre-sale, internal crowdsale and public crowdsale.
In accordance with Clause 1 and Clause 4 of the Bitbon System Public Contract and the terms and conditions set forth in the Bitbon System White Paper, Simcord Company, as the founder of the Bitbon System, provides final statistics on the results of the Bitbon System crowdsale:
1. Pre-sale (March 13, 2017 — March 12, 2018)
- During the pre-sale stage, distribution of the electronic Bitbon Certificates started.
- The number of Bitbons distributed: 8 352 050.
- The number of Bitbon Certificates: 21,627.
Taking into account the results received during the pre-sale stage and the high interest of the business community in the innovative concept of the Bitbon System, the Company made a decision to move to the internal crowdsale stage.
2. Internal crowdsale (March 13, 2018 — June 16, 2018)
- The number of Bitbons distributed (including Certificates): 12,830,554.
- The number of Bitbon owners: 11,892.
Since March 13, 2018, during the internal crowdsale stage, the Company provided all Bitbon System Participants with an opportunity to register the received electronic Bitbon Certificates in the Bitbon System Blockchain.
Since April 14, 2018, the Customers of the investment services of Simcord group of companies were given the opportunity to gain an advantage in terms of time in Bitbon price, which was determined by a special formula of price formation published in the Bitbon System White Paper (“Bitbon Pricing Policy during the Crowdsale Stage”).
3. Public crowdsale (June 17, 2018 — October 9, 2018)
- The number of Bitbons distributed: 5,753,157.
- The number of Bitbon owners: 17,106.
Bitbon was freely available for sale with the launch of Affiliate Programs and а separate marketing strategy.
Since September 3, 2018, the public crowdsale stage is characterized by a significant strengthening of the marketing strategy and an increase in the number of advertising platforms (there were 21 platforms, additional 53 advertising platforms were added).
4. Total statistics on the number of distributed Bitbons and registered Bitbon System Participants for the entire crowdsale stage.
- The total number of Bitbons distributed: 18,583,711.
- The total number of Bitbon owners: 28,998.
5. Number and names of involved advertising platforms in accordance with the global marketing strategy: 74 (excluding individual Affiliate Programs).
www.coingecko.com, www.worldcoinindex.com, www.cryptovest.com, www.ru.ihodl.com, www.profitgid.ru, www.foxico.io, www.coinhills.com, www.icoholder.com, www.trackico.io, www.tokentops.com, www.coinschedule.com, www.cryptocoincharts.info, www.icoalert.com, www.foundico.com, www.bitcryptonews.ru, www.hype.codes, www.listico.io, www.bestcoins.co, www.bitguru.co.uk, www.coindelite.com, www.tokenbubbles.com, www.icobuffer.com, www.icolink.com, www.icotracker.net, www.thetokener.com, www.base.info, www.findico.io, www.cryptokrunch.io, www.forklog.com, www.korrespondent.net, www.newscryptocoin.com. www.minfin.com.ua, www.financemagnates.com, www.ukr.media, www.morgenweb.de, www.portaldobitcoin.com, www.cryptodaily.co.uk, www.nulltx.com, www.coingape.com, www.prostocoin.com, www.investfuture.ru, www.coinspeaker.com, www.talkmarkets.com, www.bitbetnews.com, www.fintechnews.sg, www.cryptocurrencynews.com, www.altcoin.info, www.crypto-fox.ru, www.bitcoincloudmining.center, www.cryptorials.io, www.itnews.com.ua, www.cryptov.ru, www.thefintechtimes.com, www.segodnya.ua, www.investitin.com, www.kriptovalyuta.com, www.bitnews.today, www.coinforce.ru, www.coinspot.io, www.cryptolot.ru, www.bitcoinwarrior.net, www.crypto.by, www.coinfunda.com, www.statuspress.com.ua, www.bitcoinme.ru, www.solarcoin.ru, www.myfin.net, www.vectornews.eu, www.wiki.prnews.io, www.coinjournal.net.
Google Ads, Yandex.Direct, Facebook Ads Manager, VKontakte Ads.
6. The number of the Bitbon System Users by countries.
Ukraine (8738), Kazakhstan (8179), Russia (6266), India (1280), Moldova (795), Belarus (686), Germany (384), Poland (368), Turkey (249), Lithuania (183), Latvia (181), Indonesia (165), Israel (136), Canada (122), Greece (120), Kyrgyzstan (76), Great Britain (68), Czechia (67), Uzbekistan (62), Azerbaijan (52), Bulgaria (49), Rumania (47), Venezuela (45), Iran (42), Armenia (39), Bangladesh (36), Tajikistan (35), Algeria (33), Cyprus (33), the Philippines (32), Singapore (32), Egypt (31), Georgia (29), Italy (27), Morocco (25), France (22), Vietnam (19), Hungary (18), Portugal (16), Estonia (14), Croatia (13), Spain (11), Sweden (10).
The number of the Bitbon System Users by other countries constitutes 163.
7. The number of unique visits to the official Bitbon Space website: 753,694.
8. The number of registrations on the website of the Bit Trade Exchange of Digital Assets: 37,652.
9. The number of Bitbon purchases on the website of the Bit Trade Exchange of Digital Assets: 90,396.
10. The number of answers to the questions received by the Customer Support of the Bit Trade Exchange of Digital Assets: 43,536.
11. Average balance of the Bitbon System Participant: 640 Bitbons.
12. The amount received for the entire crowdsale stage constituted 88,464,449 USD.
Minimum required amount (Soft Cap): 50,000,000 USDAmount claimed (Hard Cap): 400,000,000 USD
Amount raised: 88,464,449 USD
13. According to the special formula set forth in White Paper, the price of 1 Bitbon constitutes 6.45235 USD at the end of the crowdsale stage.
14. The amount of funds allocated to the advertising campaign by Simcord group of companies and affiliate partners, constitutes 1,846,351 USD.
15. The remuneration amount of the Affiliate Program participants on the Bit Trade Exchange of Digital Assets constitutes 7,435,256 USD.
16. 30,000,000 Bitbons were transferred to the Mining Fund.
On the basis of Clause 4[i] of the Bitbon System Public Contract and in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the Bitbon System White Paper, on October 9, 2018, Simcord Company transferred 30,000,000 Bitbons from the Bitbon Capitalization Fund to the Assetbox of the Mining Fund in order to conduct mining according to Clause 49[i] of the Bitbon System Public Contract. 400,000 Bitbons were transferred to the Assetbox “Pre-Sale Bitbon Certificates & Affiliate-Promo” in order to replenish funds reserve, promote the Bitbon System, pay remuneration according to individual Affiliate Programs and conduct other activities to popularize the Bitbon System within the context of the global marketing strategy set out in the Bitbon System White Paper.
17. At the end of the crowdsale stage, there are 21,016,289 Bitbons in the Bitbon Capitalization Fund. On October 9, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. (UTC+3), processing of orders for purchasing Bitbons from the Bitbon Capitalization Fund on the Bit Trade Exchange of Digital Assets was completed. On October 9, 2018, at 9:01:24 p.m. (UTC+0), the last block containing the transaction for purchasing Bitbons from the Bitbon Capitalization Fund reached the canonical chain of Blockchain.
In accordance with Clause 5[i] of the Bitbon System Public Contract, this amount of Bitbons will be used for automatic Contributing conducted by the Bitbon Capitalization Fund.
The crowdsale stage is completed, and we, along with you, are moving to a new stage of the Bitbon System development. However, now, in order to become a full-fledged Bitbon System User, you have to purchase Bitbons only from those Users, who became owners of Bitbons during the crowdsale stage.
On October 12, 2018, new services and instruments for purchasing Bitbons will be launched on the website of the Bit Trade Exchange of Digital Assets. Starting from November 15, 2018, components of a complex exchange mechanism for purchasing and selling Bitbons at the market price are scheduled for launching, which will allow all Users to fully perform trading activities by means of the multifunctional platform of the Bit Trade Exchange of Digital Assets.
Official Information Resources:
Originally published at www.bitbon.space.