The Bitfinex mobile app was launched one month ago providing a highly-optimized trading experience on the go. If you haven’t already, download the app below and share your thoughts with us on Telegram or Reddit!
The newest development update was released Sunday, March 10th. This release focused on general UI and performance enhancements, including improved switching between tickers, added ability to cancel orders, as well as various bug fixes and improvements.
Change Log Overview
- Improved switching between All and Favorite tickers by changing the star button to Starred/All tabs.
- Added ability to cancel all open orders.
- Added ability to cancel orders for certain pairs.
- Removal of unused filter icons.
- Added deposit address limit notifications.
- Reduced brightness of the background colors in the rows of ‘exchange trades’ and ‘funding trades’.
- Fixed overlapping funding book depth bars overlapping.
- Translation of pager text.
- Added CN translation for ‘Order History’ header.