The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform.
We are pleased to present the Bitfinex Change Log 3.9.
Today’s version features support for component pop-out, an improved charting experience, a lowered minimum order size, and a host of performance improvements.
- Implemented UI support for futures trading.
- Added hopscotch tutorial for user’s first visit on Santiment page.
- Autorenew and ‘learn more’ link now correctly displays the relevant dialog Bitfinex — Withdraw address, last 3 characters are obscured.
- BAB symbol is now renamed to BCH.
- No fx REST calls are made if the currencies are the same.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
We strongly encourage our users to share feedback in line with their own trading habits for us to be able to continuously optimize our mobile application.
To share your thoughts with us, stop by the Bitfinex Telegram channel.