Mobile App Change Log 3.11.0
Recent changes & optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.11.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
This week’s update includes a series of bug fixes and performance improvements to the Bitfinex mobile trading application. The majority of fixes have centred around improving the responsiveness of the app, allowing for a more seamless trading experience for users in the space.
- Respect for auto-rotation system setting.
- Fixed Funding Book continuous ‘disconnecting-reconnecting’ problem.
- Fixed charts not refreshing price labels on device orientation change.
- Disabled deposits for POA and BCH.
- Fixed unexpected scrolling to top of the screen while user is interacting with inputs [iOS only].
- Fixed keyboard overlapping with inputs when setting pin-code [Android only].
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
We strongly encourage our users to share feedback in line with their own trading habits for us to be able to continuously optimize our mobile application.
To share your thoughts with us, stop by the Bitfinex Telegram channel.