Mobile App Change Log 3.13.0
Recent changes & optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.13.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Today’s release is focused around speed, providing our mobile traders with a performance-optimised trading application perfectly suited to handle the volatility of the evolving digital asset markets. A decreased application size, a series of internal system upgrades and an improved connectivity are combined to deliver a high-quality trading experience for ‘on-the-go’ traders.
If you’re yet to try, test out the app here:
- Speed improvement through a host of internal system upgrades.
- Decreased Android app size (from 19.2 MB to 16.9MB).
- Improved application connectivity.
- Simplification of default system tickers:
Default trading tickers: BTCUSD, LEOUSD | Default funding tickers: USD, BTC, LEO.
- Display symbol in wallet transfer component.
- Wallet available/transfer amount now shows max 8 digits.
- Show notice in PriceAlerts when API without orders write permissions.
- Shows funding symbols correctly in the Funding tab.
- Display correct trading controls in Order Form when switching back to non-margin pairs.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
We strongly encourage our users to share feedback in line with their own trading habits for us to be able to continuously optimize our mobile application.
To share your thoughts with us, stop by the Bitfinex Telegram channel.