Mobile App Change Log 3.14.0
Recent changes & optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.14.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Today’s release is focused around optimising the trading experience through improved UI alignment, an optimised navigation performance, as well as the addition of haptic/tactile feedback (vibrations) when trading on the Bitfinex app.
If you’re yet to try, test out the app here:
- Optimised navigation performance;
- Improved user experience through the addition of haptic/tactile feedback (UI-based vibrations) for trading and funding form.
- Added AMPL icon.
- Made sliding bar more visible on Zoom Font settings.
- Translated Currency drop-down, Trade tabs (Market/Yours) and Market Order types (Fill-or-Kill).
- Removed support for derivatives trading — This version hides derivatives records in trading view, positions, orders, order history.
- Fixed USDt filter in tickers.
- Fixed Tab header alignment.
- Fixed error-prone login using key and secret key.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
We strongly encourage our users to share feedback in line with their own trading habits for us to be able to continuously optimize our mobile application.
To share your thoughts with us, stop by the Bitfinex Telegram channel.