Invite Your Friends to Win 180,000 USDT!
Event Period: May 19th — May 26th, 12:00 Singapore Time (GMT+8)
How to claim your reward:
- Download the Bitget App
- During the event, invite your friends to use the copy trading function and win up to 180,000 USDT in bonuses! The more friends you invite, the more rewards you can get!
How to invite: Share your personal invitation poster on the event page in the Bitget App. If anyone registers to Bitget through your poster and completes copy trades, you will earn “contribution points” correspondingly.
3. For each new user you invite, you will get 1 contribution point.
4. New users can also share their personal poster to invite their friends and win rewards after utilizing the copy trading function.
Reward Pool Settings:
1. The size of the reward pool depends on the total contribution points of all users. The initial reward pool is equivalent to 5000 USDT. The larger the total contribution of all users is, the larger the reward pool is. The maximum reward pool is equivalent to 180,000 USDT.
2. The reward is in the form of USDT trading credit, BFT and USDT, and is distributed according to the proportion of the accumulated contribution points of users. You can view the specific bonus distribution amount on the event page.
3. [90,000 USDT Ultimate Award]
During the event, the top 20 users with the highest contribution points will share 50% of the reward pool according to their contribution points!
- New users need to follow traders in the Bitget App “Community” for copy trading.
- Participants need to complete the real-name authentication to get the reward.
- Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the completion of the event.
- There may be some delay in updating the ranking. Please refer to the data announced at the end of the activity for the final top 20 ranking.
- In order to ensure fairness during the activity, Bitget will immediately cancel users award qualifications if there is any cheating during the event.
- Bitget reserves the right to final interpretation of the event and the right to deal with cheating users participating in the event.