The Green Report is a monthly blog designed to keep the BITG community informed on recent developments. Make sure to check out the last report!
- The first few weeks of our initial BITGEX referral platform have been very successful
- Over 1700 account registrations.
- We are working with a marketing agency based in California to promote BITGEX (Digital+Social Media Marketing)
- Internally, we have been focused on the BITGEX front-end design and creating technical specifications for the dev team
Wallet 1.3 Release
- We officially released Wallet Version 1.3
- This is the largest protocol upgrade yet for Bitcoin Green
- Improvements for network stability, user experience, and security
- Read more in the release article
- Improvements to managing incoming communications
- Redirecting incoming communications to Roots Bounty Submissions
- Increase efficiency of processing requests for the Roots Bounty Program
- In the next few weeks, we will rework the process for submitting Roots Bounties
- We redirected BITG.org to savebitcoin.io — you can now use it to access our website
- NoRestLabs will begin providing weekly updates on Mobile and Paper Wallet development
- Discussing a membership with climatechaincoalition.io
- Brought on additional support to help manage our Telegram community. Please reach out if you are interested in helping.
- One of our community members is working on a philanthropy project which involves planting trees in Pennsylvania