Welcome to our weekly progress report series, The Green Report. The Green Report series is designed to keep our community informed on recent Bitcoin Green developments. Make sure to check out last week’s report which contains more information about recent objectives.
- Bitcoin Green is now an official member of the UN-supported Climate Chain Coalition — official Medium article coming soon!
- Officially approved to operate as an exchange in Malta!
- There are now 1980 account signups
Merchandise Shop Update
- We’ve cleaned up our BITG Merch Shop & added many new products
- You can get reimbursed for merchandise purchases in BITG through the Roots Network Bounty Program (join Discord for more info)
Mobile and Paper Wallet Development
- Mobile app wireframes completed
- New graphic designer brought on board to complete screen designs
Wallet 1.3 Update Progress
- We officially released Wallet Version 1.3 last week
- Only about 60% of wallets have updated to the new version–(mandatory by Nov. 17th!)
- Read more in the release article
- Revamped process for processing inbound communications and opportunities, designed to maximize community involvement
- Will be responding to many un-answered messages in the coming weeks
- Many incoming communications will be directed to the Roots Program
- Two of our co-founders attended blockchain-related events
- Summit in Los Angeles, and WorldCryptoCon in Las Vegas
- Networking to discuss Bitcoin Green, masternodes, & proof-of-stake