The Green Report is a monthly blog designed to keep the BITG community informed on recent developments. Make sure to check out the last report!
BITGEX → Stakebase.com Rebrand
- BITGEX has rebranded to stakebase.com
- You can read about this change in this article
- Coin vote + coin listing procedures coming next
- Over 2,700 signups!
- Theorem Labs begins community management and marketing for Stakebase
- We will be releasing an article about our masternode governance system later today (RELEASED)
- Let your voice be heard! Use your masternode to participate in masternode governance voting — click here for voting instructions
- If your coins are on a hosting service or pool, make sure to contact the pool owner and declare your voting rights
NoRestLabs: WebWallet Development
- NoRestLabs is our San Francisco based application development team
- The BITG webwallet is in final draft form, view live updates here: https://github.com/bitcoingreen/bitg-webwallet
- After webwallet, NRL will begin mobile wallet development
- This week we finalized the design architecture for mobile wallet
New Translated Medium Publications
- We have released our first translated articles on Medium — we now have a format for all translations.
- Chinese Medium→here
- Turkish Medium→here
- Russian Medium→here (content coming soon)
- For translation bounties, message alixb#6109 on Discord
Roots Bounty Program Highlights
- Cryptomoonie wrote a Medium Article about Masternode ROI from BITG Mining in relation to Dash
- Cointalkie created a graphic in a Steemit Post
- Many of our users commented on a reddit post in regards to the rebranding from BITGEX to Stakebase
- Cryptomoonie created a BITG sticker set for telegram
- Mister Masternode gave us a selfie in his BITG sweatshirt
- Raimon Domínguez wrote a great piece in Spanish!
- Arantuil wrote a great steemit article about masternode/staking with BITG in relation to Dash.
- User silentkiller #9558 made a steemit article of how to set up a BITG Masternode on certain VPS’s