The Green Report — February 2019
The Green Report is a monthly blog designed to keep the BITG community informed on recent developments. Make sure to check out the last report!
Stakebase Coin Votes
- Coin Vote #2 has completed —Phore won a free listing on Stakebase!
- Coin Vote #3 is now active — NavCoin vs. Blocknet vs. Emercoin
- Over 4,000 sign-ups
- Stakebase team reports that they are still on track for public launch end of Q1
Sistemkoin Listing, Crypto-Bridge TUSD pair, Cryptopia Update
- Bitcoin Green was listed on popular Turkish exchange Sistemkoin
- Trade Here: https://sistemkoin.com/
- Crypto-Bridge added a BITG-TUSD trading pair: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BITG_BRIDGE.USDT
- Cryptopia Exchange will be available in read-only by Monday 3/4/2019
- Reports indicate that BITG was not affected by the Cryptopia hack, and funds are likely to be safe
Web Wallet Released
- The BITG Web Wallet was released on February 12
- Use the Web Wallet to easily send and receive BITG with no downloads or blockchain sync required
- Web Wallet: https://webwallet.bitg.org/
Roots Bounty Program Highlights (OLD)
- Many members of the Muhabbit community filled out bounties to get more users on stakebase and in our discord! This has led to a big number of new users for our community.
- Cryptomoonie wrote an article about the BITG community that got on altcoinbuzz!
- Community member paulrebel45#9925 wrote a medium article about how to stake BITG.
- Community member Arantuil#8555 made a steemit article about stakebase and stickers for whatsapp
- Keep participating in our twitter an discord airdrop competitions as we will have many more!