[Notice] Opening the Mobile, API Stop-Limit function
Fellow Bithumb Users,
This is the No.1 Digital Asset Platform, Bithumb.
We are finally opening the Mobile, API Stop-Limit function that many of our members requested for.
Stop-Limit is an order for setting the stop price and order price in advance to automatically order at the order price you entered when the current price reaches the stop price.
The average purchase price information is provided for more convenient use of Stop-Limit that can be used to realize profits and limit losses.
Please check the information below before using stop-limit.
1. Key information
· Applied platform: MOBILE WEB, MOBILE APP, API
· Stop-limit fees are 0.25% like other orders, and the flat rate coupon can also be used.
· Up to 25 “Watching” orders can be registered.
· Order will be received automatically only for the first time it reaches the set stop price.
· How to use the Stop-Limit API
1) In order to use Private API Service, you need to obtain API Key first.
2) Stop-Limit order buy /sell registration
Details of each item can be checked through the API documentation page.
2. Watch conditions
· Compares the stop price and current price at the time of receiving the order.
When the stop price is set lower than the current price, it will be marked as “≤ stop price” and order will be automatically received when the virtual asset’s current price is lower or the same as the stop price.
When the stop price is set higher than the current price, it will be marked as “≥ stop price” and order will be automatically received when the virtual asset’s current price is higher or the same as the stop price.
3. Other changes
On the trading page, the name of the limit price and market price order is changed as follows.
- as-is : Limit price, Market price
- to-be : Limit, Market
Please note that only the name displayed on the page is subject to change.
We will continue to do our best to offer a wider range and even more convenient services to our members.