Strategic partnership: The Ticket launchpad partners with Bitliberte
We are super happy to announce our strategic partnership with The Ticket Finance, It is the next gen launchpad on Solana Blockchain.
Ticket Finance and Bitliberte will work together to grow in this space with mutual marketing, dev support, industry connections, and fundraising.
About Ticket Finance:
TICKET FINANCE is the next-gen fundraising platform offering diversified projects exclusively for Solana Ecosystem.
They have their own token called $Ticket Token, It is a Solana-based SPL token that is launched for launchpad members to use, stake and convert to get the best of Ticket Platform.
Read all details at https://theticket.finance/
Bitliberte is bridging the gap between Fashion and Finance world with a DAO-based ecosystem of metaverse assets, exclusive NFTs, and fashion wearables.
1. Open-Governance Protocol:
- Bitliberte has an open governance-based model to incentivise designers by community voting.
- Region-based ecosystem handled by the DAO participants to run store franchise in a better way.
- Fair salary structure for participants as well as workforce. Salary is defined as on-chain yield from revenue of the protocol.
2. On-chain incentives:
- One of its kind on-chain incentive program for each participation ranging from a vast set of events, proposals, and activites.
- Incentives for referral, engaging as well as cross-selling in the market. Protocol participants have the liberty to earn yield as per their choice.
- 10x stars for top performers of the month. Each star helps to level up NFTs for extra incentives.
3. Own to Earn:
- Users can choose to own NFTs to get fractional ownership of physical wearables, products and digital offerings.
- Owners have multiple streams to earn revenue.
- Star performers get an option to join exclusive club for linear earning.
4. Rent to Earn:
- These are exclusive NFTs to offer ownership of physical wearables, products, and digital offerings.
- Extremely rare set of NFTs will be issued for exclusively designed merch with very limited mint options.
- The yield gets divided in 60:40 ratio between both parties.