BitMax.io (BTMX.com) Weekly Update (Mar. 02, 2019 — Mar. 08, 2019)
• Disabled trading pair of XRP/BTC for Transaction Mining.
• Set USDC/USDT only eligible for Reverse-Mining for maker trades by default.
• Canceled BTMX large-sell order lock-up rules at 7:00 p.m. EST on Mar 3rd, 2019, in preparation of enabling BTMX as margin trading eligible currency.
• Enabled column filter and sorting on Order History page.
• Listed Ankr (ANKR) at 9:00 p.m. EST on Mar 5th, Fetch.AI (FET) at 9:00 p.m. EST on Mar 7th, Binance Coin (BNB) at 8:00 p.m. EST on Mar 7th.
• Launched FET airdrop and rebate program on BitMax.io. (Reference Link: https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019406013-New-Listing-Announcement-of-Fetch-AI-FET-FET-Airdrop-and-Rebate-on-BitMax-io)
• Adjusted BTMX price decimal place display on Trading page.
• Aergo (AERGO) & Fantom (FTM) will be listed on BitMax.io next week.
• DOS Network project will be exclusively listed with BitMax.io.
• Enable 10X margin trading of Binance Coin (BNB) pairs soon.
• To celebrate the primary listing of Ankr Network (ANKR), special events like trading contest will be launched next week.
• Add Listing Application form at the bottom of the homepage
• Add account performance data on the user’s My Asset page.
• Enable 3X margin trading of BTMX next week.
Thank you for the continued support.
Mar 8th, 2019
Telegram English Official Community: https://t.me/BitMaxioEnglishOfficial
Telegram Chinese Official Community: https://t.me/BitMaxChineseOfficial
Telegram Korean Official: https://t.me/BitMaxioBTMXioKoreanCommunity
Telegram India Official: https://t.me/BitMaxIndiaOfficial
Telegram Turkish Official: https://t.me/BitMaxBTMXTurkishOfficial