Chase Your Dream! If Not You, Then Who?
Are you chasing your dreams? Or are you allowing the world to convince you that you can’t make a difference and are settling for status quo.
It is my dream that leaders across the globe have access to, and open their hearts to the principles of servant leadership. When that happens we will cascade a culture of servant leadership that will have a positive impact on the world.
It is easy to fall into our routines, and comply with what we perceive are the rules of our life. Society in the industrial age has set those rules. We stay within the boundaries and we work and work for small incremental improvement. We have been conditioned for this.
[bctt tweet=”What dream are you chasing?” username=”bizmastersglobal”]
Servant leaders want more for their people than incremental improvement. They recognize that God created each and every person with unique skills, passions, and dreams, which will enable them to make a significant difference in the world.
There are all kinds of great examples of people following their dreams that significantly altered the world. Think about Abraham Lincoln, Corrie ten Boom, Mother Theresa, Walt Disney, Martin Luther King, Jr., or Steve Jobs. Their pursuit of their dreams changed the world.
As a servant leader, you need to model the way in this area. What does it look like to dream and chase your dreams?
[message type=”custom” width=”100%” start_color=”#FFFFFF” end_color=”#FFFFFF” border=”#fb7200" color=”# fb7200"]
- Dream to make a difference. Allow yourself the freedom to think outside the box, and not limit what you think you can do. Take off the boundaries of what you feel might be possible and think big!
- Document your dream. Getting things written down will help you hold onto that dream, and continually come back to your progress as you pursue it.
- Share your dream with others. Speaking things out loud can help you articulate your desire, and can bring others onto your team to share your passion for accomplishing that dream.
- Pursue your dream. Go after it with a passion. Believe that it is up to you, to make this difference in the world, and if not you then who?
- Don’t give up. Recognize that God created you to achieve that dream, and even though you encounter challenges along the way you can make it happen![/message] [su_spacer]
What is your dream that will not happen unless you move forward in its pursuit to make it happen? What I want for you is to achieve it, as I know the world will be better off if you do. Let’s work together to move our dreams forward!!
And the Lord answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.” Habakkuk 2:2
[su_button url=”http://bizcatalyst360.com/free-execubriefs/" target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#ff4e07" color=”#ffffff” size=”1" wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5" icon_color=”#2d3fff”]CLICK HERE FOR FRESH INSIGHTS DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX [/su_button]