Simplifying HR Tasks With These 5 Awesome Software Tools
HR software should be a key part of any type of business. By automating tasks, which are not only boring, but also may cause oversight and errors if performed by your personnel, this software is a huge benefit to any brand of business. Employee management systems, for example, transform tasks that used to take hours and a bunch of emails to complete into a cakewalk — you can collect vital info all in one place. With this in mind, we’ve outlined 5 awesome software tools for you to keep an eye out on.
- IBM Kenexa — If you are aiming at building a smart, talented workforce, you will need this popular piece of HR software. This tool helps you get best possible efforts from your work team by identifying and retaining top employees and is great for internally developing employee talent with training. Kenexa offers top of the line talent management, with regards to everything from the recruitment, to employee development and performance management. Equipped with real-time learning and knowledge sharing, this tool strongly engages employees within your company. IBM Kenexa has reasonable packaging options, so you won’t miss out on a specific module if you really need it.
- my — This app, although stripped of some functions, comes for free. With essentials in mind, this app supports leave management, payroll processing and employee self-service. Despite the fact that more features are constantly being added to this piece of HR software, it suffers from the fact that it’s free and therefore always a step behind its competitors. Even though this app cannot be branded as “elite”, the development of this app is continuous and somewhat responsive, with developers diligently paying attention to what users are saying. If you are okay with outdated looks and feel and are focused on Malaysia, which is the main focus of HR.my, you can greatly benefit from this free app.
- Allay — This HR tool is great for a large amount of reasons: it enables the user to collect and track standard employee information like addresses, start dates, dependents and phone numbers; it allows you to track employee permits, licenses, training and keep your worker’s info up-to-date. In addition, it can help you in handling employee onboarding, offboarding, open enrollments, paid-time off, payroll and a variety of other things. This crucial piece of employee management software helps you store all your HR docs and employee information in a single secure, modern, cloud-based central hub. You will also benefit from the fact that a dedicated account manager will always remain at your disposal, at all times, to answer any questions you might have. Finally, perhaps the most important fact, that makes this tool completely professional, is the fact that whenever your employee completes a task, you will be alerted immediately and it allows you to set smart reminders.
- Jazz — Designed for specialized use, this app excels at its focus. The focus in question is applicant tracking and interview management. Jazz is a piece of HR software that helps companies post jobs, screen applications, as well as manage the interview process through a real-time platform. Automated to-dos have been made available, which allow manager to create custom recruiting stages. You can add stakeholders to the process as users with varying levels of privacy and permissions. You can even post directly to job search sites, such as Glassdoor, CareerBuilder and use SEO tools, just to be certain that you’ve chosen the right job description and title. Additionally, Jazz offers employee referral programs, applicant screening, resume review, social recruiting, background checks, interview guides, recruitment calendars, branded career sites, etc.
- BambooHR — This cloud-based piece of HR software was designed with small business administrative requirements in mind. Even though this app doesn’t offer the robust features of its peers, what this app excels at is affordability, which is why it’s popular with small businesses. The web app is the source of key information, such as job history, salary history, benefits and training. It is also beneficial for the employees, seeing as how they can access company documents through this app, as well as request time off and view and edit their personal info. Administrators can manage time off requests, set accrual policies and also generate custom reports based on data available. Naturally, the levels of access can be changed. Bamboo HR also integrates with a large number of popular apps for applicant tracking, payroll and performance management and eSignatures. It is available on both iOS and Android. If you’re a small business owner and on the lookout for a simple solution for your administrative needs, this affordable app will do the job.
[bctt tweet=”HR software has been invented with simplifying HR tasks in mind.” username=”bizmastersglobal”] All of the 5 mentioned pieces of software are great, although they excel at a variety of things and target groups. Make sure you pick the one best suited to your needs and enjoy the benefits of having a more efficient HR system.
[su_button url=”http://bizcatalyst360.com/free-execubriefs/" target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#ff4e07" color=”#ffffff” size=”1" wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5" icon_color=”#2d3fff”]CLICK HERE FOR FRESH INSIGHTS DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX [/su_button]