Black is hiring a Chief Insurance Officer
We are looking for a seasoned insurance executive to join us in our Tallinn, Estonia office, and help us conquer the next stages in our journey.
Black is a “challenger insurer”. Founded by experienced insurance people, it’s a startup insurance carrier relying on a next generation software system for the competitive advantage. We are in a preparatory stage, having delivered a beta version of the software and secured substantial commitments to the business pipeline. We are now gearing towards applying for the insurance license.
The insurance chief will take the lead responsibility in:
- filing for the insurance license;
- signing a network of MGA, TPA and other partners;
- negotiating the reinsurance treaties;
- crafting a comprehensive business and financial case;
- securing the next financing round for the solvency capital.
- C-level (or equivalent) experience from an insurance carrier;
- excellent international contact network and reputation in insurance and reinsurance circles;
- advanced degree in economics, management or other relevant subject;
- track record of leading change (new markets or products, innovation etc);
- entrepreneur at heart: ready to give up the comfort of the corner office and business travel to join us in disrupting the market.
Besides the opportunity to transform insurance, Black offers a very aggressive equity position with a reasonable salary.
Please get in touch with Mart Parve, firstname.lastname@example.org