There isn’t much official digital pinball news this week, but there’s plenty of stuff to talk about.
We dive into how some folks’ passion about a game platform can manifest into something unproductive.
Then we talk about strategies you can use as fans to change the tide back to positivity by speaking up in a constructive way.
Netherworld held a fantastic Pin Golf tournament this weekend, and Zach and Jared hit the course hard (with pics to prove it).
Plenty of other stuff as well, but you’ll have to listen to the show to find out more.
- 01:50 — Light digital pinball news week
Community Complaints and You
- 02:15 — Everything’s Unplayable
Table Pack #72 Speculation Thread
Table Pack #72 will be the first table in Season 8 - so what's it going to be? Farsight have hinted that (a) there will…
- 05:55 — Version 1.69.4 Steam Bugs
- 07:50 — How to tell Farsight about things.
- 09:10 — #FixTheScores
- 10:55 — Black Hole Physics and Multiball Bugs
- 12:30 — We need to speak up and help!
- 14:10 — Is Technical Debt starting to become uncomfortable?
- 20:10 — In-app support layer?
Zen Studios Tournament Talk
- 20:45 — E.T in Zen Tournament
- 22:00 — Moon Knight is next
Netherworld Pin Golf Tournament
- 24:15 — Netherworld’s Pin Golf Tournament
- 26:55 — Some holes were tough!
Dialled In at Netherworld
- 29:06 — Dialled In is incredible!
- 34:30 — Homage to other Pat Lawlor tables in Dialled In
LCD Screens: Will we get a System 11 to DMD transitional game experience?
- 35:06 — A return of a transitional game experience from devs and designers?
Star Race Project Update
- 40:10 — Status Report on Star Race
- 42:05 — Find your comfort level with your restoration
The Warm Up
No warm up this week: we kinda just got stuck in.