BlahCade #146: Mart from Magic Pixel
We have a great chat with Mart, the Community Manager for Magic Pixel.
Out of the blue, we get a request to talk digital pinball with a game studio. Of course we’re going to say “hell yes” to that.
Mart gives us some welcome news about what’s in store for fans of Magic Pixel‘s Zaccaria Pinball.
We round out the show with some fun from the Netherworld Sideshow and a surprising turn of events at Chris’ Tournament he attended recently.
Mart from Magic Pixel
- 03:00 — Zaccaria on Nintendo Switch announcement
- 04:50 — Portrait Mode announcement
- 05:25 — Flip Grip compatibility announcement
Meet the Flip Grip, a handheld accessory for vertical-mode gaming on the Switch. A pair of Joy-con rails on either side…www.fangamer.com
- 07:25 — Steam Collection Update announcement
- 08:45 — About Remakes
- 11:00 — About Retro Tables (de-makes)
- 11:55 — About UI Quality and Table Customisations
- 15:35 — New Tables announcement
- 18:40 — Zaccaria Table Editor announcement
- 20:00 —About Studio Size
- 21:50 — Cabinet Support announcement
- 23:08 — How many Zaccaria machines were produced?
- 24:25 — Mobile App announcement
- 26:45 — New support platform: Facebook
The latest Tweets from Magic Pixel (@magicpixeldev). Developer of Zaccaria Pinball, Dream Pinball, nVidia Pinball…twitter.com
Tournaments and Real Pinball
- 30:35 — El Dorado Gottlieb Reskin and Tournament Action
- 36:10 — Sneaky Trip to the Netherworld Sideshow
- 43:00 — Space Shuttle is Firepower with Drop Targets
- 44:05 — Homage Pins like Gottlieb “Top Gun” (Operation Thunder)
- 46:40 — “The Meg” Review.
The new shark in the water movie ‘The Meg’ is the very definition of a summer popcorn movie. It’s big, dumb, and wildly…medium.com
Out of the blue, we get a request to talk digital pinball with a game studio. Of course we're going to say "hell yes"…shoutengine.com