Community Update — July 27, 2018
We’re looking for beta testers for Tabby Pay. 💻
- Adding the ability to pay fees in CAT
- Adding the ability to send/receive any ERC20 token
- Overhauling the UX to be more intuitive and easier to use
Today we’re happy to announce that all of the major functional and design updates are complete and we’re now ready to initiate beta testing. 🎉
New to BlockCAT? Tabby Pay is a smart contract that’s built to prevent user error. If you send tokens to the wrong wallet, you can cancel the payment and your tokens will be returned to you. Learn more here.
Seeking Beta Testers
We’re currently seeking members of our community to participate in user-testing sessions with our team.
We’re looking for people who own multiple tokens, who are proficient in sending/receiving tokens (eg. by using MetaMask or MEW) and who have multiple wallets types (eg. Ledger and MetaMask).
If you, or someone you know, is interested in beta testing the new, unreleased version of Tabby Pay… please sign up using this form:
Please note: We’re only accepting a small number of individuals for testing. If you are chosen, we will follow up with you early next week to schedule a virtual meeting with a member from our team. 👍
Lightning Quick Updates + Dev Notes
- The community was a little quiet last week, as our Community manager, Justin, was away on vacation. He’s back in the office now and answering any questions/DM’s in Discord.
- We’ll be launching the new version of Tabby Pay very soon, barring any unforeseen bugs/setbacks in beta testing.
- We have some more exciting news coming in the next few weeks, but we can’t go into too much detail yet. Stay tuned. 😎
+ finalized details for new tabby pay ui!
+ finished implementation of gas forwarding on sender side
+ make it clear to external wallet users they can't send payments
+ allow user to cancel changing wallets
+ minor payment modal ux tweaks
🐞 Bug fixes:
+ fix validation race conditions with add token form
+ fixed performance regression for input lag on main form
+ allow user to change wallets if on wrong network with metamask