Daily Crypto News
- Crypto Goes to College — Soon after Tal Rabin joined the University of Pennsylvania in the fall of 2020 the computer and information sciences professor successfully convinced the institution to let her teach a dedicated blockchain engineering class. “I had a class of 140, but I was restricted by the size of the room,” she said. “There were 200 students on the waiting list who didn’t get in, so it was definitely received with a lot of excitement.”
- On Starting A Crypto Career In The Dead Of Winter — This week at CoinDesk we’ve been highlighting the growing number of university programs that focus on blockchains and cryptocurrency. College isn’t necessarily a requirement for a solid career in the field, but for most people it’s the surest first step. But now may be a strange time to think about college, especially for those hoping for a career in crypto. After a two-year stretch of unprecedented hype, we’ve entered “crypto winter,” a recurring species of downturn that has proven typical of the blockchain industry as speculation outpaces adoption, then retreats.
- ENS address registrations in September notch an all-time monthly high — The number of newly-registered Ethereum Name Service (ENS) addresses in September reached a monthly all-time high of 427,325 at the time of publication, despite total NFT trading volume falling 97% from January when sales peaked, according to data from Dune Analytics, a crypto analysis site.
- Elon Musk laid out his idea for a new blockchain-based social media platform to his brother Kimbal in private texts: ‘This could be massive’ — Elon Musk shared an idea for a potential Twitter competitor with his brother Kimbal Musk ahead of offering to purchase the company, according to a series of private texts that were released amid Musk’s court battle with Twitter. “I think a new social media company is needed that is based on a blockchain and includes payments,” Musk texted Kimbal Musk on April 10, the same day he announced he would no longer be joining Twitter’s board of directors.
- Michael Saylor says UK turmoil is a signal to ‘opt out’ and embrace bitcoin as policymakers scramble to avert disaster in global market—Michael Saylor, co-founder of MicroStrategy, said bitcoin offers a non-sovereign store of value, while policymakers at the Bank of England scramble to stabilize financial markets with bond-buying. The bitcoin evangelist suggested in a Wednesday tweet that the Bank of England’s frantic moves to avert further chaos in the country’s bond market should spur an embrace of crypto as a “non-sovereign” assets like bitcoin. Included in his post was a photo of a Financial Times cover story about the the BoE’s bid to avert a debt catastrophe by intervening to buy long-dated government bonds.
- Crypto Whale DJ Seedphrase Sells Rare CryptoPunk for $4.4M — DJ Seedphrase, an early bitcoin investor and prominent personality within the non-fungible token (NFT) community, sold his rare CryptoPunk 2924 on Wednesday to a buyer in Texas for 3,300 ether (ETH), or about US$4.45 million.
- Cardano’s Founding Entity Emurgo to Invest Over $200M to Boost Ecosystem — ardano development lab Emurgo will invest over $200 million to support the ecosystem’s growth over the next three years, founder Ken Kodama told CoinDesk on the sidelines of the ongoing Token 2049 conference on Thursday. Emurgo is a founding entity of the Cardano protocol and develops products, services and applications meant to support the growth of the network.
- Bitcoin mining difficulty drops 2% after reaching all-time high in last adjustment — Bitcoin mining difficulty dropped 2.14% on Wednesday, after reaching an all-time high in the previous adjustment on Sept. 14, according to data from BTC.com.
- Bitcoin ‘might double in price’ under CFTC regulation, its chairman says — Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) chairman Rostin Behnam said Thursday the crypto industry has “a massive opportunity for institutional inflows that will only occur if there’s a regulatory structure,” pushing for his office to lead the effort.
- Crypto wallet Metamask unveils all-in-one digital asset portfolio dApp — Global digital asset wallet Metamask recently launched a beta version of its new decentralized application (dApp) that would serve as a “one-stop shop” for managing crypto and non-fungible token (NFT) portfolios on different platforms.
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)