Artifact Class Packs + New Brawlers = Perfect Entry Opportunity for New Players!
Two new Brawlers coming May 25, exclusively via special Pack Sale
Coming Wednesday, May 25, a brand-new class of Brawlers joins the Brawlerverse!
Available for only the equivalent of $50 WAXP at the time of the sale, this new Artifact Class Pack includes a new Artifact Ring, some awesome Swag and a chance at an all-new Legendary Brawler.
Introducing Mike Yellerbelly
Mike Yellerbelly clocks in a tier below Common Brawler Scotty Wideye.
If you find him staring back at you in your pack, you’ll also find an all-new Artifact Ring ready to be activated. So, you’ll be primed to go into battle right away. (Note: Only Artifact Brawlers can use Artifact Rings and vice versa.)
When the Packs go on sale, they’ll be the only way to get your hands on this new Brawler hero, as Mike Yellerbelly will not be craftable in-game.
What Happens When Your Artifact Ring Runs Out of Matches?
If you’re new to the Brawlerverse, it’s important to understand that each Ring comes with a set number of Matches. When you run out of Matches, you have to craft or buy a new Ring to Brawl in.
Once you’ve Brawled through your Match limit, a new Artifact Ring can be crafted at a cost of 375 BRWL +1 Gold NFT and has the same 75 uses as the other Rings.
Like all other Rings in the game, this Artifact Ring will also adhere to the same 16 Brawls per slot limit in a 24-hour period of time.
Mike Yellerbelly takes great pride in generating 3 net BRWL per Match (which takes ring depreciation into consideration). This is more than 2x the BRWL generated by Scotty Wideye, and produces Gold NFTs on par with Colt Tenderfoot (2%) which is about 67% less than Scotty Wideye.
One of Yellerbelly’s key abilities is that he takes no damage, making him the easiest choice for new users — plus, it’s easy on the resource bank.
This combination of a low Pack price of $50 worth of WAXP and immortality make the Artifact Class a perfect entrée for new players ready to get immersed into the Brawlerverse.
But Wait There’s More!
Every Pack comes with the chance of landing an all-new Swaggable Legendary Brawler!
We’re pleased to welcome the latest Legendary Brawler, Rusty Klutz. Klutz will generate 206 BRWL per match (with a limit of 16 Brawls per day) and will produce Gold at a rate of 0.03%.
Out of the 6,000 Packs being minted, 0.1% will include this all-new Legendary. That means pack owners have a 1/1000 chance of getting a Klutz instead of a Yellerbelly.
Plus, every pack will contain one (1) of two (2) Swag Kits to add some spunk to your Brawler. We’re talking about either the chance to haunt the Ring with “Living Dead” (15% chance) or show the competition you mean business with a “Combat Fatigue” (85% chance) Kit.
If you want to keep the good times rolling, crafting costs for Swag Kits are also being reduced to 1000 BRWL and 2 Gold per Kit, per rarity.
Happy Pack opening!
The Artifact Pack Sale kicks off on Wednesday, May 25 at 10 am PT/1 pm ET and unboxing will follow at 1 pm PT/4 pm ET.
There will be 5,000 packs available for purchase, and we’ll hold the remaining 1,000 packs for marketing purposes, with a focus on driving new players into the Brawlerverse.
It’s important to note there is a limit of one (1) pack per account holder — and each pack will retail for the equivalent of $50 WAXP.
Inside each pack will be one (1) NFT of either Mike Yellerbelly or Rusty Klutz, one (1) Artifact Ring and one (1) Swag Kit of either “Living Dead” or “Combat Fatigue”.
If you’re lucky enough to score a Rusty Klutz (0.1% chance), we’ll airdrop you a Common Ring.
There will be no whitelist for this sale. Click here for more info!
P.S. Want to learn more about Mike Yellerbelly and Rusty Klutz? Check out the #BRAWLERVERSE channel on Discord where all the fans and athletes in Bodyslam Bay await their arrival.
And, here’s a sneak peek of the Living Dead Swag Kit on your newest friend Mike Yellerbelly.