$BCUG Liquidity Farming and Staking is Live
Dear Cutieneers, we’re happy to announce that today we’ve launched both BCUG liquidity farming and staking within the game.
New $BCUG section has been added to the main menu (instead of Raid Boss). Additionally, this page can be accessed by unregistered users directly through:
How it Works
- Both staking and liquidity provision work on Ethereum network.
- Both mechanics share the same token reward pool and operate within the same time periods.
➡ 80% of tokens are distributed towards ETH-BCUG Liquidity Provision and 20% towards BCUG Staking.
➡ Each period is 4 weeks long.
➡ First period grants 6,000 $BCUG (4,800 $BCUG for ETH-BCUG Liquidity Provision and 1,200 $BCUG for BCUG Staking)
➡ Following periods’ rewards will be calculated prior to their launch.
- Current supported wallets are MetaMask and in-game wallet.
- All approving/staking/unstaking/claiming actions are blockchain based, meaning they cost gas.
- APY is calculated dynamically. You can see the current APY before you stake/add liquidity, but it will change after you or anybody else does so.
➡ If you see 0%, it means that nobody has provided liquidity or staked their token in this period yet. It can also mean, that your session is expired and you need to re-login into the game.
Staking vs Liquidity Provision, what’s the difference?
Using both methods allow you to farm $BCUG tokens, but they have different requirements and provide different rewards.
In order to use the Staking option, you need to have $BCUG on your in-game wallet. You stake your $BCUG on the smart-contract (which requires two blockchain actions, Approve and Stake). When that is done, you start to farm $BCUG from the pool proportionally to the amount of tokens you’ve staked. You can claim your farmed tokens whenever you want.
Current size of the Staking pool is 20% of the total Liquidity Farming section.
In order to use the Liquidity Provision option, you need to have Uniswap BCUG-ETH Liquidity Provider (LP) tokens. You stake your $BCUG-ETH LP tokens on the smart-contract (which requires two blockchain actions, Approve and Stake). When that is done, you start to farm $BCUG from the pool proportionally to the amount of tokens you’ve staked. You can claim your farmed tokens whenever you want.
Current size of the Liquidity Provision pool is 80% of the total Liquidity Farming section.
- First iteration of “Top BCUG Holders” leaderboard has been added. It shows the amount of $BCUG tokens user holds. In the future it will attribute staked tokens as well.
- Raid Bosses access point moved from Main Menu to Adventures
- According to BCUG Token Minting Schedule, End of Q1 Team tokens (105,000 $BCUG) have been minted. Currently, these tokens are planned to be hodled or used within in-game/ecosystem activities.
About Blockchain Cuties Universe
Blockchain Cuties Universe is a collectible blockchain game about adventures of adorable pets represented by NFTs on five different blockchains (Ethereum, EOS, Matic, Tron and NEO). The game offers vast possibilities to explore, trade, and create. It sports two types of in-game markets for characters (NFTs) and items (server entities that transact through the blockchain) and offers unparalleled customization options for playable pets.
It’s a very dynamic environment with regular in-game events and competitions that bring new content and opportunities for its players.
About BCUG Vault
BCUG Vault is a system of complex DeFi + NFT mechanics built around $BCUG token on top of Blockchain Cuties Universe which delivers the true “Play2Earn” concept and aligns incentives of game developers, players, traders and the community veterans.
It’s an iterative set of big in-game updates that would introduce the concepts of gameplay farming, liquidity mining and NFT based governance (DAO) with politics.
Keep rocking, keep exploring, and see ya on Blockchain Cuties!
👉 Click here to start playing!
Check out the latest news in our publication and make sure you follow us on our social profiles like:
and here — on Ⓜ️ Medium for more updates.