Blockchain Cuties — 1.04 patch notes
Hello fellow Cutieners! Update 1.04 is here and brings changes to item market, overall bug fixes and a new addition to the pre-sale tab.
We are working hard on new mechanics that are going to be implemented in the upcoming future. For example some changes done to item market in this small update is just the beginning. There’s more to come, bare with us!
Added a new pre-sale pet Kitsune
We added unique pre-sale pet named “Kitsune” to the game.
Kitsune comes with few initial bonuses:
- power of 4 (1 for 1st level, 1 for nobility, 2 for being unique);
- dice roll bonus of 3;
- bonus to loot drop of 75%;
- bonus to experience gained of 75%.
Kitsune starting price is 0.5ETH, there will be only 10 unique Kitsunes available and the price will increase by 10% for each Kitsune bought.
Kitsune is the Japanese word for the fox. Stories depict them as intelligent beings and as possessing paranormal abilities that increase with their age and wisdom.
One of our DEVS started a YouTube tutorial series for the game
There are still a lot of questions about the game from the players so we decided to start YouTube tutorial series about the game. The first video is ready to be viewed and it introduces the players to the basics of the game. Wikipedia is a work in progress an soon all of the information will be available there.
Added item filters to “Inventory” tab and item market
First iteration of item filters are here, now you can manage the inventory by setting up item filters by their type and kind. This is just the beginning for future rework of inventory system.
Updated mobile UI in “Activities Tab”
Activities tab now is properly displayed on mobile devices, it scales with the resolution. We are going to improve the UX experience for our mobile users.
Other Bug Fixes
- Added “Born Date” to cuties profile page, now players can find out when their pet was born;
- Fixed an issue when dice roll bonus wasn’t visually applied in the battle reports (the logic was working on the server side, just didn’t apply the bonus visually in report);
- Active breeding and adventure cooldowns are now seen to other players when entering a cuties page;
- Fixed an issue where pet was shown, before the egg had hatched;