Post-Season Cooldown: Cutie NFT And Item Market Overview
Welcome to your weekly market overview!
In this post, we will discuss Cutieland’s latest market trends, stats, and facts.
The season is over, and the entire Cutieland feels the change in the air.
A lot of items became obsolete or lost some value. Cutie NFTs also have left some bonuses behind.
As the market responds, some sales drop while others keep going strong.
During the previous week:
- 9 117 (↑ 19%) new item lots containing 7 811 516 (↓ 11%) items appeared on the items market
- 1 171 new Cuties appeared on the pets market — ↑ 14%
The end of the season is a time where there are both surplus and shortage of supply. Some items get trashed onto the market, while others disappear.
You can see the overall week by week supply trends below:
Supply: Items market
Crafting ingredients and lootboxes appeared in the market in volumes. Meanwhile, other categories remained relatively stable or showed growth within 10%.
Supply trends vary a lot across rarities:
- Common — ↑ 44%
- Epic — ↓ 14%
- Legendary — ↑ 46%
- Rare — ↑ 15%
- Set — ↓ 15%
- Uncommon — ↑ 10%
- Unique — ↓ 36%
The top ten most popular items to list for sale were:
- Magic dust — 1 402 new lots on sale
- Adventure Potion — 758 new lots on sale
- Pine — 332 new lots on sale
- Marble — 304 new lots on sale
- Mercury — 170 new lots on sale
- Power Cable Supply Crate — 159 new lots on sale
- Grand Adventure Potion — 143 new lots on sale
- SSD Supply Crate — 139 new lots on sale
- Dye — 130 new lots on sale
- Regular Toolkit — 124 new lots on sale
Supply: Cutie NFT market
Cutie NFT supply keeps growing. Especially on MATIC blockchain.
There’s a notable increase in the supply of bears (↑ 33%) and cats (↑ 21%). Hedgehogs (↓ 56%) got listed less, while the rest of the species appeared on the market at stable rates.
Tribute and regular Cuties got a boost in supply while uniques remained stable.
During the previous week:
- 454 Cutie NFTs got sold on the pets market — ↓ 15%
- 3 287 lots (↓ 5%) containing 3 398 198 (↓ 62%) items changed hands
The economy is cooling off after the pre-finale frenzy. The demand is restructuring on all of Cutieland’s markets.
You can see the overall week by week sales below:
Demand: Items market
While demand on most blockchains remained relatively stable, NEO might be entering a downward trend.
- EOS — 1 054 item lots sold (↑1%)
- MATIC — 388 item lots sold for an average price of 0.16 MATIC (↓ 2%)
- NEO — 251 item lots sold for an average price of 0.025 NEO (↓ 29%)
- TRON — 1 594 item lots sold for an average price of 23 TRX (↓ 5%)
Demand has decreased for all item kinds except for helmets (↑ 3%) and lootboxes (↑ 23%).
Common (↓ 21%) items lost the most demand, while rare (↑ 24%) and legendary (↑ 20%) rarities showed growth.
Turnover increased for uncommon and rare items, while common lost a lot of sales.
The most bought items during the last week were:
- Adventure Potion — 440 lots sold
- Marble — 190 lots sold
- Pine — 190 lots sold
- Magic dust — 152 lots sold
- Mercury — 116 lots sold
- Power Cable Supply Crate — 106 lots sold
- Elixir of Life — 78 lots sold
- Grand Adventure Potion — 68 lots sold
- Blue Override Subway Station Card — 67 lots sold
- Dye — 66 lots sold
Demand: Cutie NFT market
EOS remains a go-to blockchain for Cutie trade.
- EOS — 317 Cuties sold (↓20%)
- MATIC — 20 Cuties sold for an average price of 7.03 MATIC (↑33%)
- TRON — 116 Cuties sold for an average price of 119.43 TRX (↓3%)
Most species bounced back after the previous week’s growth. Only pigs (↑ 18%) and bears (↑ 17%) continue their growth.
Popular generations and Cutie levels followed suit. There are general growth trends for Gen 0 and 2 as well as levels from 2 to 8.
Tribute Cuties became much more popular, while the demand for normal ones returned to the level of week 45.
We hope you enjoyed this week’s overview. Stay tuned for more!
See you on the market, Cutieneers!
Keep rocking, keep exploring, and see ya on Blockchain Cuties!
Click here to start playing!
Check out the latest news in our publication and make sure you follow us on our social profiles like:
and here — on Ⓜ️ Medium for more updates.