Staying Consistent: Cutie NFT And Item Market Overview
It appears that the season cooldown no longer determines the market situation. Cutieland’s economy seems to have reached a relatively stable state.
Blockchain Cutie NFT Sales
After the last week’s leap, the demand for Cutie NFTs has decreased. However, the sales are relatively high if compared to previous periods.
During the last week, 229 Cuties got sold — a decrease of 27% compared to the previous week.
This is how it went day by day:
Last week’s Cutie NFT sales consisted of:
- EOS — 76 Cuties sold (↓24%)
- HECO — 17 Cuties sold for an average price of 0.82 HT (↓26%)
- MATIC — 103 Cuties sold for an average price of 1.64 MATIC (↓31%)
- TRON — 33 Cuties sold for an average price of 56.73 TRX (↓18%)
Most pet kinds experienced a setback in sales. The only exception was the pig species, whose sales grew by 14%.
This week NFT sales are divided among many Cutie experience levels. Most sales went to Gen 1 and Gen 2.
Expanding one’s collection by breeding is gradually becoming more popular than purchasing.
Offchain Item Sales
During last week Cutieneers made:
- 1,5K buy orders (↑13%)
- 3,2K sell orders (↑6%)
- 1K purchases on sell orders (↓9%)
- 1,8K sales on buy orders (↑8%)
The seasonal peak in trade is behind us, and we can already see the start of the new normal.
Little has changed in terms of sales distribution per blockchain. TRON and MATIC remain in the lead.
Last week’s trades consisted of:
- EOS — 173 (↑32%) deals 52 EOS (↑33%)
- ETHEREUM — 111 (↑26%) deals 0.0023 ETH (↑29%)
- HECO — 140 (↑27%) deals 9 HT (↓27%)
- MATIC — 507 (↓8%) deals 238 MATIC (↑81%)
- TRON — 1,9K (↓1%) deals 25K TRX (↑47%)
The sales of collectible (miscellaneous) items continue shrinking. However, other categories show reliable rates of sales.
The amounts of common, uncommon, and rare items sold are plummeting. Meanwhile, other rarity kinds are doing relatively well.
Overall TRX earnings are going up, but the share of common item sales in them is decreasing.
Last week’s most popular items in buy orders:
- Magic Dust — 174 deals
- Adventure Potion — 135 deals
- Grand Adventure Potion — 56 deals
- Sahmael’s Observer — 55 deals
- Silver Bracelet — 22 deals
Here’s the structure of last week’s executed buy orders:
Last week’s most popular items in sell orders:
- Magic Dust — 420 deals
- Adventure Potion — 180 deals
- Grand Adventure Potion — 91 deals
- Sahmael’s Observer — 86 deals
- Regular Toolkit — 69 deals
Here’s the structure of last week’s executed sell orders:
Stay tuned for more reports on Cutieland’s markets!
Happy trading, Cutieneers!