Weekly Crafting Overview: Almost There
With a couple of weeks to go before the grand opening of the season, all Cutieland’s processes are getting ready to enter beast mode.
We see an overall climb in item recycling and production of magic dust as players prepare for the season. Meanwhile, enchantment rates are relatively stable.
- Cutieneers performed 2 627 (↑ 1%) recycling operations
- 18,4 million (↑ 4%) bottles of magic dust were created
- 51,280 (↑ 1%) items got recycled
- 932 (↑ 2%) items got enchanted
- 587 (↑ 9%) items broke during enchantment
- 563 (↑ 8%) items got repaired
- The total recycling to loot ratio was 15.73% (↑ 4%)
An average Cutieneer:
- Recycled 165 (↑ 0.3%) items
- Enchanted 8 (↑ 9%) items
Last week’s maximum level of enchantment was +4.
Three popular items to enchant were:
Overall enchantment stats:
- 590 items got to level +1 (↓1%)
- 190 items got to level +2 (↓7%)
- 114 items got to level +3 (↑52%)
- 38 items got to level +4 (↓7%)
It’s typical for enchantment to slow down during season events, and it’s not surprising that many people in the community want to hold on to their dust.
Recycling is picking up its speed as Cutieneers grind the junk they accumulated in the peaceful time between seasons. Some Cutieneers even purchase extra forge slots to increase production.
As Cutieneers recycle more and more items, their stashes of magic dust keep growing to accommodate their season crafting as well as the market demand.
We hope you enjoyed this forge overview.
Good luck with your crafting, Cutieneers!
Keep rocking, keep exploring, and see ya on Blockchain Cuties!
Click here to start playing!
Check out the latest news in our publication and make sure you follow us on our social profiles like:
and here — on Ⓜ️ Medium for more updates.