Weekly Crafting Overview: Cool Down
With only three weeks remaining in the season, Cutieland has finally decided to take a breather in the infernum arms race.
Cutieneers produced insane amounts of magic dust throughout the season. Maybe this week marks the start of the post-seasonal cooldown. Or maybe it’s just a short respite before the final rush.
In the last 7 days:
- Cutieneers performed 4 thousand (↓ 13%) recycling operations
- 42 million (↓ 6%) bottles of magic dust were created
- 433 (↑ 19%) items got enchanted
An average Cutieneer:
- Produced 117,5K (↓ 41.2%) bottles of magic dust
- Enchanted 7 (↑ 34%) items
Currently, there are 257 million (↓ 2.5%) bottles of magic dust in the game. And an average Cutieneer owns 56 thousand (↓ 2.1%).
In the last seven days, Cutieneers used 44 (↓ 6%) crafting recipes to create 666 (↓ 8%) season items.
During this period, the most popular items to craft were:
- Osiris’ Crook — 32
- Abyssal Nomad’s Pike — 31
- Abyssal Nomad’s Bone Blade — 28
- Cyber Samurai Naginata — 27
- Osiris’ Flail — 25
The rarest crafted items in the season are:
- Templar Order Flag — 35
- Cyber Samurai Comms Relay — 44
- Ahriman’s Wings — 57
- Ahriman’s Crown — 58
- Templar Mail Coif — 58
90 (↑ 17%) new inferno Cuties got summoned from nine (↓ 18%) types of tokens.
In the last seven days, the maximum level of enchantment was +4.
The most popular item to enchant to this level was a pair of Boxer Gloves.
Overall item enchantment stats:
- 289 items got to level +1 (↑17%)
- 112 items got to level +2 (↑38%)
- 25 items got to level +3 (↑9%)
- 7 items got to level +4 (↓30%)
After a long decline, enchantment seems to be showing a bit of promise.
Recycling seems to be slowing down its seasonal growth, showing a stagnating trend overall.
With the dropping recycling rates, magic dust production is also forced to settle into a more stable pattern.
We hope you enjoyed this forge overview.
Good luck with your crafting, Cutieneers!