Weekly Crafting Overview: Final Weeks
As we’re approaching the season finale, the need for season gear and magic dust is likely to decrease. So we are anticipating a decline in forge activity to happen soon.
During the last seven days, we saw Cutieneers actively crafting, recycling, and enchanting. The crazy seasonal growth is behind us, but the forge is far from being abandoned.
In the last 7 days:
- Cutieneers performed 4 thousand (↑ 2%) recycling operations
- 39 million (↓ 6%) bottles of magic dust were created
- 457 (↑ 6%) items got enchanted
An average Cutieneer:
- Produced 110K (↓ 6.4%) bottles of magic dust
- Enchanted 7 (↑ 7%) items
Currently, there are 249 million (↓ 3.2%) bottles of magic dust in the game. And an average Cutieneer owns 54 thousand (↓ 3%).
In the last seven days, Cutieneers used 45 (↑ 2%) crafting recipes to create 577 (↓ 13%) season items.
During this period, the most popular items to craft were:
- Templar Sword — 35
- Ahriman’s Arm Cuffs — 32
- Ahriman’s Dress — 28
- Cyber Samurai Naginata — 25
- Cyber Samurai Comms Relay — 23
The rarest crafted items in the season are:
- Templar Order Flag — 40
- Templar Mail Coif — 65
- Cyber Samurai Comms Relay — 67
- Templar Armor — 68
- Templar Shield — 74
50 (↓ 44%) new inferno Cuties got summoned from nine (↑↓ 0%) types of tokens.
In the last seven days, the maximum level of enchantment was +5.
The only item that got to the maximum level was a pair of Black Metal Bracelets.
Overall item enchantment stats:
- 296 items got to level +1 (↑2%)
- 93 items got to level +2 (↓17%)
- 40 items got to level +3 (↑60%)
- 27 items got to level +4 (↑286%)
- 1 item got to level +5
After a long decline, enchantment seems to be starting its way up.
After a period of stable seasonal growth, recycling is starting to slow down.
While the production of magic dust has somewhat plateaued, but its a matter of time when the post-season cooldown will affect it as well.
We hope you enjoyed this forge overview.
Good luck with your crafting, Cutieneers!