Weekly Crafting Overview: Insane Growth
Welcome to your weekly forge overview!
Today, you will find out what is happening in the forge and what other Cutieneers were recycling and enchanting during the last week.
Last week, we saw a lot of growth in terms of crafting activities. For example, 66% more items got enchanted as compared to the preceding week. Recycling grew by almost 15%, with the number of recycled items jumping up by 47%.
Last week’s maximum level of enchantment was +4.
- 549 items got to level +1
- 200 items got to level +2
- 83 items got to level +3
- 20 items got to level +4
Also, during the last week:
- Cutieneers performed 2 017 recycling operations
- 12 362 419 bottles of magic dust were created during recycling
- 48 200 items were ground into magic dust — about 22% of the total loot from adventures
- 838 items got enchanted
- 460 items broke during an enchantment
- 453 items got repaired
- The total recycling to loot ratio was 30%
An average Cutieneer:
- Recycled 118 items
- Enchanted 9.64 items
- Recycled 32% of items they got from adventures
Top items enchanted
Black Metal Bracelets has once again made the top of the most enchanted items. We once again see Tron set, as well as Thug’s Life set, among popular upgrades.
Here are the top ten items Cutieneers enchanted last week:
- Black Metal Bracelet — enchanted 60 times
- Tron Branded MMA Gloves — enchanted 37 times
- Butterfly Knife — enchanted 37 times
- Tron Branded Hoodie — enchanted 33 times
- Boxer Gloves — enchanted 33 times
- Thug’s Life Jacket — enchanted 31 times
- Tron Branded Hat — enchanted 30 times
- Thug’s Life Hat — enchanted 27 times
- Samurai Bracelet — enchanted 25 times
- Tron Branded Backpack — enchanted 25 times
Top items that got enchanted to the highest levels were:
- Samurai Armor — 2 items enchanted to +4
- Tron Power Armor — 2 items enchanted to +4
- Black Metal Bracelet — 2 items enchanted to +4
Top items recycled
Once again, Silver Bracelets, Ruby Necklaces, Glasses, capes, and torn shirts were mercilessly thrown into recycling bins.
Here are the top ten items Cutieneers recycled last week:
- Special Crystal Snowflake — 154 lots recycled
- Silver Bracelet — 108 lots recycled
- Ruby Necklace — 100 lots recycled
- Glasses — 99 lots recycled
- Chain Necklace — 85 lots recycled
- Yin Yang Necklace — 65 lots recycled
- Green Torn Shirt — 64 lots recycled
- Leather Bracelet — 64 lots recycled
- Red Cape — 63 lots recycled
- Blue Cape — 60 lots recycled
Top active crafters
To find Cutieneers who are the most active in the forge, we counted the number of enchanted and recycled items and then divided it by the total adventure loot for the week.
Here are the top most active crafters of the week:
- Stond — crafting activity coefficient of 6.75
- Shino Tenshi — crafting activity coefficient of 4.57
- Player 464167031 — crafting activity coefficient of 4.27
- Player 456677571 — crafting activity coefficient of 3.01
- mrg — crafting activity coefficient of 3
- elohex — crafting activity coefficient of 2.89
- Player 511670659 — crafting activity coefficient of 2.5
- Macow — crafting activity coefficient of 1.63
- Zambuldor — crafting activity coefficient of 1.46
- Tama Tama — crafting activity coefficient of 1.16
The enchanter top is very different this week. We can see new faces and amazing results.
Here are the top enchanters of the week:
- Strssy — 66 items enchanted
- viking9–61 items enchanted
- Mr3dds — 58 items enchanted
- Dragon Food — 40 items enchanted
- PhatFish — 40 items enchanted
- Tito.cl — 35 items enchanted
- Macow — 28 items enchanted
- FishojoyRoyal — 28 items enchanted
- SoSoDef — 22 items enchanted
- Bongman — 22 items enchanted
The recycler’s top has also changed. There are a lot of new faces and only Doge Rescue managed to keep their spot.
Cutieneers who did the most recycling last week are:
- angeless ♆ — 1 620 items recycled
- Doge Rescue — 1 429 items recycled
- PhadeOut — 1 404 items recycled
- JimChopper — 1 300 items recycled
- Capronicus — 1 139 items recycled
- Amilcar Fernandez R2–1100 items recycled
- FishojoyRoyal — 1 100 items recycled
- Player 456677571–900 items recycled
- Xander — 895 items recycled
- Dragon Food — 893 items recycled
We hope you enjoyed this week’s forge overview.
Good luck with your crafting, Cutieneers!
Keep rocking, keep exploring, and see ya on Blockchain Cuties!
Click here to start playing!
Check out the latest news in our publication and make sure you follow us on our social profiles like:
and here — on Ⓜ️ Medium for more updates.
Originally published at https://blockchaincuties.com/blog/weekly-crafting-overview-insane-growth/ on July 19, 2021