Weekly Crafting Overview: Is It Time To Chill?
Infernum has now touched every household in Cutieland.
Production of magic dust is becoming more and more challenging. Crafting ingredients are not easy to come by. But high ambitions keep pushing the community to deliver more.
Crafting both season gear and keys is the only way to enter some of the Infernum adventures. So anyone who wants max their profit from the event has to shift their resources toward that end. The enchantment continues its decline, while recycling starts to struggle to keep the insane pace of dust production.
In the last 7 days:
- Cutieneers performed 3,3 thousand (↓ 22%) recycling operations
- 35,9 million (↓ 18%) bottles of magic dust were created
- 143 thousand (↓ 26%) items got recycled
- 432 (↓ 25%) items got enchanted
An average Cutieneer:
- Recycled 370 (↓ 8.6%) items
- Enchanted 5 (↓ 20%) items
Currently, there are 322 million (↓ 5.2%) bottles of magic dust in the game. And an average Cutieneer owns 68 thousand (↓ 4.6%).
In the last seven days, Cutieneers used 41 (↓ 5%) crafting recipes to create 562 (↑ 5%) season items.
One new item was crafted for the first time ever — Ahriman’s Staff.
One new type of Cuties appeared in the game — Damned Pharaoh.
In the last 7 days, the most popular items to craft were:
- Nimrod’s Mask — 81
- Abyssal Nomad’s Helmet — 80
- Abyssal Nomad’s Bone Blade — 38
- Abyssal Nomad’s Armor — 28
- Nimrod’s Pride — 26
The rarest crafted items in the season are:
43 (↑ 60%) new inferno Cuties got summoned from six types of tokens.
- Damned Barbarian — 12
- Damned Pharaoh — 2
- Damned Soul — 3
- Damned Soul — 4
- Infernal Warrior — 1
- Infernal Warrior — 10
- Lost Soul — 11
In the last seven days, the maximum level of enchantment was +4.
Overall item enchantment stats:
- 245 items got to level +1 (↓15%)
- 114 items got to level +2 (↓34%)
- 54 items got to level +3 (↓33%)
- 19 items got to level +4 (↓49%)
Enchantment keeps declining as Cutieneers use their resources for season crafting.
The recycling pace is finally slowing down. The stores are depleted, and it all comes down to the supply of resources to burn.
The rate of magic dust production is still high, but we expect it to slow down following the recycling trend.
We hope you enjoyed this forge overview.
Good luck with your crafting, Cutieneers!