Weekly Crafting Overview: Pre-Season Production
With the new season approaching, Cutieland’s crafters feel the change in the air. Some start preparing magic dust and tool kits for their crafting projects. Others enchant their gear for a fighting advantage.
Crafting trends are fairly stable these days. Many Cutieneers have figured out working crafting and recycling routines to meet their gaming demands.
- Cutieneers performed 2 598 (↓ 2%) recycling operations
- 17 660 340 (↓ 1%) bottles of magic dust were created
- 50 815 (↓ 8%) items were ground into magic dust
- 918 (↓ 6%) items got enchanted
- 540 (↓ 1%) items broke during enchantment
- 523 (↓ 11%) items got repaired
- The total recycling to loot ratio was 15.08% (↓ 7%)
An average Cutieneer:
- Recycled 164 (↓ 10%) items
- Enchanted 7 (↓ 18%) items
Last week’s maximum level of enchantment was +4.
Two popular items to enchant were:
Overall enchantment stats:
- 597 items got to level +1 (↓4%)
- 205 items got to level +2 (↓19%)
- 75 items got to level +3 (↑14%)
- 41 items got to level +4 (↑28%)
The overall enchantment trend continues its way slightly downward. Cutieneers are enchanting more than a hundred items every day, but we expect this trend to get more extreme with the season’s start.
Recycling is surprisingly stable in the first weeks of 2022. There are some ups and downs throughout the days, but the overall trend remains somewhat flat.
Cutieneers start recycling smaller lots of items. These items seem to be of good value since the amount of dust created is climbing.
We hope you enjoyed this forge overview.
Good luck with your crafting, Cutieneers!
Keep rocking, keep exploring, and see ya on Blockchain Cuties!
Click here to start playing!
Check out the latest news in our publication and make sure you follow us on our social profiles like:
and here — on Ⓜ️ Medium for more updates.