Weekly Crafting Overview: Summer Vacation
Last week, we’ve seen an incredible boom in forge activity. And this week, it seems that the community is resting after a period of hard work.
The forge activity is down. Many Cutieneers ran out of things to recycle and became more conservative about spending magic dust.
In the last 7 days:
- Cutieneers performed 5,5 thousand (↓ 26%) recycling operations
- 36 million (↓ 8%) bottles of magic dust were created
- 1K (↓ 27%) items got enchanted
An average Cutieneer:
- Produced 103K (↓ 5%) bottles of magic dust
- Enchanted 10 (↓ 36%) items
Currently, there are 271 million (↑ 7%) bottles of magic dust in the game. And an average Cutieneer owns 60 thousand (↑ 7%).
In the last seven days, the maximum level of enchantment was +4.
The most popular item to enchant to the max was the Arctic Staff.
The overall most popular item to enchant was the Thug’s Life Hat.
Overall item enchantment stats:
- 549 items got to level +1 (↓35%)
- 258 items got to level +2 (↓19%)
- 136 items got to level +3 (↓9%)
- 39 items got to level +4 (↑3%)
Even though this week’s enchanting activity is down, the overall trend remains optimistic.
After a brief recycling boom, the rate returned to normal. We are likely to see a stable trend going forward.
The recycling ratio also stabilized and is showing signs of overall flattening.
Magic dust production never slows down. We can even see a minor increase in the rate as Cutieneers recycle heavier items to keep up.
We hope you enjoyed this forge overview.
Good luck with your crafting, Cutieneers!