Weekly Crafting Overview: The Beginning
Forge is becoming more popular as the Cutieneer community engages with season crafting.
Season recipes are demanding, and the competition is fierce. All of this changes the landscape of the entire in-game item ecosystem.
Even though Cutieneers are trying extra hard to crank up the magic dust production, it is still not enough to satisfy the need for new crafts and enchantments.
In the last 7 days:
- Cutieneers performed 8,9 thousand (↑ 11%) recycling operations
- 37,6 million (↓ 6%) bottles of magic dust were created
- 0,8 thousand (↑ 7%) items got enchanted
An average Cutieneer:
- Produced 7 thousand (↓ 26%) bottles of magic dust
- Enchanted 10 (↑ 24%) items
Currently, there are 348 million (↓ 1%) bottles of magic dust in the game. And an average Cutieneer owns 75 thousand (↓ 3%).
So far, Cutieneers used 37 crafting recipes to create 268 season items.
The most popular items to craft were:
- Desert Lamp — 76
- Myrmillo Gladius — 18
- Myrmillo Cassis Crista — 14
- Myrmillo Leather Armor — 13
- Immortal Scale Armor — 13
The rarest crafted items in the season are:
35 new Daevasotan Cuties got summoned from eight types of tokens.
In the last seven days, the maximum level of enchantment was +4.
The most popular item that got to that level was Thug’s Life Jacket.
The overall most popular item to enchant was a pair of Biker’s Bracelets.
Overall item enchantment stats:
- 337 items got to level +1 (↓10%)
- 220 items got to level +2 (↑13%)
- 146 items got to level +3 (↑27%)
- 53 items got to level +4 (↑130%)
With crafting eating away at the stores of magic dust, we see a decline in enchanting.
Since the beginning of the season, we can see a major increase in recycling.
Cutieneers started recycling up to 70% of the treasures that their pets bring.
Inevitably the production of magic dust accelerates to accommodate the increasing demand.
We hope you enjoyed this forge overview.
Good luck with your crafting, Cutieneers!