Weekly Crafting Overview: Treasures Await!
These days, Cuties wake up and fall asleep to the sounds of crafting hammers.
Production of magic dust keeps accelerating, and the community manages to craft more and more epic gear.
Seasonal crafting is as popular as ever. Cuties work hard at sourcing materials while their owners put the loot to good use.
Currently, there are 351 million (↓ 10.3%) bottles of magic dust in the game. And an average Cutieneer owns 74 thousand.
In the last 7 days:
- Cutieneers performed 4 327 (↑ 2%) recycling operations
- 33 million (↑ 13%) bottles of magic dust were created
- 197 thousand (↓ 1%) items got recycled
- 955 (↑ 15%) items got enchanted
An average Cutieneer:
- Recycled 618 (↓ 0.6%) items
- Enchanted 10 (↑ 9%) items
In the last seven days, Cutieneers used 33 crafting recipes to create 408 season items.
Among the newly explored recipes, were several parts of Ahriman’s and Oni Samurai sets.
In the last 7 days, the most popular items to craft were:
- Abyssal Nomad’s Helmet — 143
- Abyssal Nomad’s Bone Blade — 41
- Abyssal Nomad’s Handguards — 36
- Abyssal Nomad’s Armor — 27
- Nimrod’s Mask — 23
The rarest crafted items in the season are:
- Ahriman’s Dress — 1
- Ahriman’s Arm Cuffs — 1
- Armguards of the Oni Samurai — 1
- Ahriman’s Crown — 1
- Headwear of the Oni Samurai — 1
- Sword of the Oni Samurai — 1
Eight new inferno Cuties got summoned from four types of tokens.
- Damned Barbarian — 3
- Damned Soul — 3
- Lost Soul — 1
- Oni Samurai — 1
Last week’s maximum level of enchantment was +5.
The single item that got to this level was Thug’s Life Knuckles.
Overall item enchantment stats:
- 662 items got to level +1 (↑46%)
- 200 items got to level +2 (↓19%)
- 83 items got to level +3 (↓14%)
- 51 items got to level +4 (↑50%)
- 1 item got to level +5
The overall enchantment trend is slowing down.
It seems that the recycling process is still far from reaching its bottleneck. Cutieneers keep finding things to grind into dust.
The production of the magic dust is skyrocketing. And it looks like it’s not going to stop its acceleration anytime soon.
We hope you enjoyed this forge overview.
Good luck with your crafting, Cutieneers!
Keep rocking, keep exploring, and see ya on Blockchain Cuties!
Click here to start playing!
Check out the latest news in our publication and make sure you follow us on our social profiles like:
and here — on Ⓜ️ Medium for more updates.