Weekly Crafting Overview: Up Again?
Season seven has been over for some time, and only now do we finally see the redistribution of resources in action.
Only five days are left to craft Daegna’ar’s set, and most Cutieneers are done with their projects.
After season items became available for recycling, there was a boom in magic dust production. Cutieneers couldn’t get rid of the infernum junk fast enough.
In the last 7 days:
- Cutieneers performed 12 thousand (↑ 139%) recycling operations
- 40.8 million (↑ 9%) bottles of magic dust were created
- 1.2K (↑ 70%) items got enchanted
An average Cutieneer:
- Produced 113K (↑ 6%) bottles of magic dust
- Enchanted 11 (↑ 20%) items
Currently, there are 230 million (↑ 6.3%) bottles of magic dust in the game. And an average Cutieneer owns 51 thousand (↑ 7.3%).
In the last seven days, the maximum level of enchantment was +4.
The overall most popular item to enchant was Thug’s Golden Watch.
Overall item enchantment stats:
- 826 items got to level +1 (↑82%)
- 195 items got to level +2 (↑31%)
- 120 items got to level +3 (↑90%)
- 14 items got to level +4 (↓0%)
With season crafting out of the way, Cutieneers rushed to enchant their gear like there’s no tomorrow.
We haven't seen such a steep climb for a while.
Cutieneers recycled a lot of junk consumables and season ingredients. We see a surge in recycling. It is impressive, but likely to be temporary.
This also pushed up the recycling ratio, as it almost reached parity with adventure loot.
Magic dust production has also increased allowing Cutieneers more resources for trade and craft.
We hope you enjoyed this forge overview.
Good luck with your crafting, Cutieneers!