Weekly Crafting Overview: Waiting for the Season
With the beginning of season 8, the forge is bound to change and become the hottest thing in Cutieland.
These are the last days of relative calm, and Cutieneers use them to stock up on magic dust and powerful gear.
Cutieneers are trying their best to produce as much magic dust as possible. High-tier items go into the recycling grinder to keep up with the demand for ingredients and powerful enchantments.
In the last 7 days:
- Cutieneers performed 3,5 thousand (↓ 8%) recycling operations
- 33,6 million (↑ 7%) bottles of magic dust were created
- 0,9 thousand (↑ 18%) items got enchanted
An average Cutieneer:
- Produced 102 thousand (↓ 1%) bottles of magic dust
- Enchanted 10 (↑ 9%) items
Currently, there are 351 million (↑ 4%) bottles of magic dust in the game. And an average Cutieneer owns 77 thousand (↑ 4%).
In the last seven days, the maximum level of enchantment was +5.
Four items that got to that level were:
The overall most popular item to enchant was a pair of Black Metal Bracelets.
Overall item enchantment stats:
- 450 items got to level +1 (↑4%)
- 211 items got to level +2 (↑14%)
- 147 items got to level +3 (↑119%)
- 42 items got to level +4 (↑20%)
- 4 items got to level +5 (↑300%)
It seems that the recent jump in enchanting has pulled the entire trend upwards. While this is exciting to see, we don’t think that this growth will continue as Cutieneers start spending their dust on season recipes.
The stagnating trend in recycling continues. Cutieneers take recycling seriously, but there seems to be no rush to grind it all.
Currently, Cutieneers tend to recycle about 18% of the treasures that their pets bring.
After a minor dip, the rate of the magic dust production seems to be returning to an average level for the time between seasons.
We hope you enjoyed this forge overview.
Good luck with your crafting, Cutieneers!